team will get it together,

we've seen this team start super fast and super slow
Tied game, b***hes!
see

no point in watching this team right now unless you want high blood pressure

lol

only thing i can say about this team

RESILIENT
WOW!! i stopped watching at 2-0 then missed the marleau goal then went to watch again then malkin scores so i turn off the game again and boom we tied up. im not gonna watch tonight because it'll probably lead to a damn pens goal.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
WOW!! i stopped watching at 2-0 then missed the marleau goal then went to watch again then malkin scores so i turn off the game again and boom we tied up. im not gonna watch tonight because it'll probably lead to a damn pens goal.

I had to head out to eat some BWW, came back happy to see a tie game. And now just watch Griess win it for us in the shootout. WOW was Griess impressive.

Good call. Sharks win in a shootout.
Anti Niemi is still undefeated against the penguins

pwnge
Griess saved our butts.
cant wait to see the highlights, had to stop watching a great game
cant wait to see the highlights, had to stop watching a great game

Me too. I only saw the first period, the last minute of OT, and the shootout part. PLUS, I'll get to hear Hahn and Remenda -- since if you watch the highlights from sjsharks.com they have the CSN-CA feed highlights.

Great comeback!! Sucks for the people that stopped watching lol
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Sounds like I missed a good third period. damn
I am wondering if Griess is going to get more starts soon. He's been way better than I've ever seen him before.
Niemi starting tonight. Don't know if I fully agree. We'll see if he rebounds. If he doesn't, I'd expect Griess to see more time. Can't just keep going with Niemi if he's consistently bad and shaky in net.
Share 49ersWebzone