There are 274 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by Garcia:
no f**king way galiardi is a 1st liner.

lulz did you not watch the game last night?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:

no.
if he was on the first line I can only imagine thats just an experiment.

i dont think he is for the playoffs.

no.

with the way galiardi has been playing of late mcclellan would be a moron switching him up, he deserves to play with thornton and burns right now
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
with the way galiardi has been playing of late mcclellan would be a moron switching him up, he deserves to play with thornton and burns right now

well thats good to hear.
no.

you do realize that for Jumbo Joe's line it always been Him and another star and then a random third player

Ekman - Jumbo - Cheechoo

Mark Bell - Jumbo - Cheechoo

Milan - Jumbo - Cheechoo (was still a star)

Seto (Ferrior, Vesce, etc) - Jumbo - Heatly

This season we started off with

Patty - Jumbo - Pavs and we stopped doing that.

back to old pattern

Galliardi - Jumbo - Burns
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Brent Burns has been huge.

I think he's going to shine in the playoffs... and if Niemi can be stellar we can make a deep run!
Brent Burns has been huge.

I think he's going to shine in the playoffs... and if Niemi can be stellar we can make a deep run!

thats what im hoping, im praying we score just enough and niemi can have a jonathan quick type run.
no.

you do realize that for Jumbo Joe's line it always been Him and another star and then a random third player

Ekman - Jumbo - Cheechoo

Mark Bell - Jumbo - Cheechoo

Milan - Jumbo - Cheechoo (was still a star)

Seto (Ferrior, Vesce, etc) - Jumbo - Heatly

This season we started off with

Patty - Jumbo - Pavs and we stopped doing that.

back to old pattern

Galliardi - Jumbo - Burns

which is why i never understood mcclellan when he tried to stack 2 lines up and have 2 crappy lines when weve been successful spreading our star players out. that especially didnt work when you have someone like marleau who goes on a scoring tear for like 2 weeks then sucks for 2 weeks and have havlat should i say more.
i think it'd be best for them to fall to the 6-7th seed. i'd much rather seem anaheim or vancouver in the first round. pass on LA or CHI
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
which is why i never understood mcclellan when he tried to stack 2 lines up and have 2 crappy lines when weve been successful spreading our star players out. that especially didnt work when you have someone like marleau who goes on a scoring tear for like 2 weeks then sucks for 2 weeks and have havlat should i say more.

Sorta made sense this year with less games. But i loved it when we spread out the talent

One year our third line of Pavs - Wellwood - Mitchell was surprisingly great. Pavs seems to excel at 3rd line during regular season...... And any line during the playoffs

I know this isn't Sharks-related, but I'm rooting for Nabokov and the Islanders to make it into the post-season and do some damage in the East. Nabby was an incredible goaltender that made some ridiculous plays -- just couldn't shut the five-hole or keep from giving up easy ones at bad times in the Playoffs.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I know this isn't Sharks-related, but I'm rooting for Nabokov and the Islanders to make it into the post-season and do some damage in the East. Nabby was an incredible goaltender that made some ridiculous plays -- just couldn't shut the five-hole or keep from giving up easy ones at bad times in the Playoffs.

I hated Nabby... he gave up the stupidest goals but made amazing saves..... so inconsistent and never good enough to carries us to a title.

with our luck

we face him in the Finals

with our luck

we face him in the Finals

Hah, I don't think they'll make it that far. Not if they have to face Pittsburgh.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Hah, I don't think they'll make it that far. Not if they have to face Pittsburgh.

Pittsburg gonna choke...
Share 49ersWebzone