LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Booo..I had a feeling they would move Burns back. I guess it's ok for now. Just keep Pavs centering the 3rd line, and Marleau paired up with Couture on the 2nd like they have been. Tennyson is an intriguing guy. Curious to see what he can bring if he sees the ice.

Would love to see what Tennyson has got to offer. He has the highest rookie salary out of any of our prospects right now, so I have to believe there's a reason for that.
Let's make it 4 in a row tonight boys!
sharks outshoot 33-19 (including blocks and misses) yet get outshot 6-2 with burrish on the ice

dude is useless. can't wait to send his ass back to the press box with handzus.
Originally posted by drunk49er:
sharks outshoot 33-19 (including blocks and misses) yet get outshot 6-2 with burrish on the ice

Tennyson did get called up, just heard Hahn confirm. So bye-bye Burish.... Worthless. And we signed him for FIVE years.

Without Demers, I wonder what line Tennyson will play on.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Tennyson did get called up, just heard Hahn confirm. So bye-bye Burish.... Worthless. And we signed him for FIVE years.

I try to rag on guys for their play... but with him really I can't. He never really does anything of note. What exactly does he bring? Hands of stone. Doesn't agitate. Doesn't pass well. Doesn't bring much in the way of energy.

Really, I heard that he was supposed to bring something to the bottom lines, but pretty much the only thing is he seems to be on the ice for way more goals against than for.

I try to rag on guys for their play... but with him really I can't. He never really does anything of note. What exactly does he bring? Hands of stone. Doesn't agitate. Doesn't pass well. Doesn't bring much in the way of energy.

Really, I heard that he was supposed to bring something to the bottom lines, but pretty much the only thing is he seems to be on the ice for way more goals against than for.

I never really thought much of him in Dallas, and hoped somehow it'd be different, but it hasn't been. What they saw in him to merit a 5-year deal, I have no idea.. But he is the absolute opposite in every way of what we were looking for and needing: a 3rd/4th line SCORER who can play smart and solid D.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

are you serious?

it was a four year deal... not 5
[ Edited by Garcia on Mar 30, 2013 at 9:31 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:

are you serious?

it was a four year deal... not 5
well s**t, that changes everything.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
well s**t, that changes everything.

hes still s**t. handzus is worse IMO.

wingels seems to be playing better.
Tied game and sharks are back on their heels

Good lord

So many passes and shots hitting skates this game
  • Garce
  • Veteran
good game by niemi.

its only a matter of time before Couture becomes captain of this team
Good, hard fought win tonight. Keep the streak going!!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Good, hard fought win tonight. Keep the streak going!!

its 3 points tonight right?
I'll take it!
Share 49ersWebzone