LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

6 losses in a row.
Looks like that 7-game streak was a mirage. This team has weak depth and the top 2 lines are overrated. Hope they turn it around but I've seen this sad story way too many times before.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Looks like that 7-game streak was a mirage. This team has weak depth and the top 2 lines are overrated. Hope they turn it around but I've seen this sad story way too many times before.

no heart.

I said it last year, and Im beginning to want to start saying it again...

I think McClelland needs to go.

Either that or Thornton and Marleau need to be traded and probably Dan Boyle too
or maybe you do both
[ Edited by Garcia on Feb 12, 2013 at 7:53 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:

6 game losing streak

4 in OT?
dw was the one who decided to build a team with just 2 lines, and when they struggle they struggle for long periods of time. i felt dw shouldve been gone last yr, he needs to make a damn trade and some how get depth. doesnt look good for when you have the hawks, blues and hawks again
Originally posted by Garcia:
no heart.

I said it last year, and Im beginning to want to start saying it again...

I think McClelland needs to go.

Either that or Thornton and Marleau need to be traded and probably Dan Boyle too
or maybe you do both

+1 I think we've reached our peak with him and that was the western conference finals where we got outplayed both years.
Niemi is back! : |
Kennedy should take clowes spot

Lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
For tonight..Go Sharks!
This team has gotten worse since the return of Demers and Burns. I don't think they help us as much as some might think.

• jrg
  • Veteran

LET'S GO BLUES!!
Originally posted by jrg:
For tonight..Go Sharks!

Word!

LET'S GO BLUES!!

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers: