LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 374 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Should of won the Pacific.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
its gonna suck watching the kings make quick work of the blues, the blues are such frauds and its a damn shame we couldnt exploit

f**king yotes are gonna make it to finals

that or the kings unf**kingbelievable how the coyotes or kings will make it to the sc finals before us, UNF**KINGBELIEVABLE all those yrs of dominating that division and them being stepping stones to 1 yr us sucking ass and 1 of them getting to the finals. i swear this franchise is cursed, what was done that cursed this team??
its gonna suck watching the kings make quick work of the blues, the blues are such frauds and its a damn shame we couldnt exploit

that or the kings unf**kingbelievable how the coyotes or kings will make it to the sc finals before us, UNF**KINGBELIEVABLE all those yrs of dominating that division and them being stepping stones to 1 yr us sucking ass and 1 of them getting to the finals. i swear this franchise is cursed, what was done that cursed this team??

Wish we had an elite goalie like those teams do.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Wish we had an elite goalie like those teams do.

actually quick and especially smith went through growing pains to get where they are now, LA wasnt fully confident in quick and thats why they drafted bernier and smith was talented in dallas but they had turco and he was never consistent enough thats why he was traded to tb where he flopped. smith always had talent but just never put it together in tb and unfortunately is doing it in phoenix but i'll wait till he does it yr in and yr out like quick has done the past few yrs. just hope stalock, satari or whomever becomes elite and CONSISTENT
I'm glad the Kings are whooping the Blues ass!
actually quick and especially smith went through growing pains to get where they are now, LA wasnt fully confident in quick and thats why they drafted bernier and smith was talented in dallas but they had turco and he was never consistent enough thats why he was traded to tb where he flopped. smith always had talent but just never put it together in tb and unfortunately is doing it in phoenix but i'll wait till he does it yr in and yr out like quick has done the past few yrs. just hope stalock, satari or whomever becomes elite and CONSISTENT

smith struggled in tb because they didn't sit back on defense and counterpunch all day like the coyotes do
Are the Kings really this good or did the Sharks just really suck?
Are the Kings really this good or did the Sharks just really suck?
Both

Kings had the talent but just couldnt get their s**t together. They were expected to challenge for the division after the acquisitions of richards and gange

they are hitting their stride and have a hot goalie in quick

plus the sharks did suck ass this year
hope dw seeing the kings dominate the blues makes him fire the entire coaching staff
hope dw seeing the kings dominate the blues makes him fire the entire coaching staff

sorta wished the owners fired him or at least told him to get his s**t together.

I can't believe that the Yotes and Kings are going to play each other in the Western Conference Finals. Simply unbelievable.
I can't believe that the Yotes and Kings are going to play each other in the Western Conference Finals. Simply unbelievable.

It makes me sick to my stomach.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

It makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm numb. I don't even care anymore.

pierre lebrun has said the big difference between the kings and the sharks when they played the blues is the team speed.

honestly, i'd be okay with keep tmac and doug, and just adding an assistant that can get the pk in shape. we have enough talent to not be a horrid pk team. from what i've heard, having three assistant coaches is actually on the lowside for an nhl team. so lets bring someone in to handle special teams and make things happen.

talentwise, i really don't want to change much. focus should be on depth and adding that team speed we've been lacking. i think fixing lines 3-4 is the key here.
Originally posted by drunk49er:
pierre lebrun has said the big difference between the kings and the sharks when they played the blues is the team speed.

honestly, i'd be okay with keep tmac and doug, and just adding an assistant that can get the pk in shape. we have enough talent to not be a horrid pk team. from what i've heard, having three assistant coaches is actually on the lowside for an nhl team. so lets bring someone in to handle special teams and make things happen.

talentwise, i really don't want to change much. focus should be on depth and adding that team speed we've been lacking. i think fixing lines 3-4 is the key here.

fml

3-4 years ago we had speed, but were where soft

now we dont get pushed around/ intimidated any longer, and we are slow

Lombardi, Sutter, now Greg Jamison...fml
Share 49ersWebzone