LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Dirty ass play by Couture. Inadvertent contact my ass.

Quickie can get f**ked. He's tripped guys behind the net, punched guys after the whistle and pissed and moaned like a 12 year old girl that didn't get a pony for her birthday when the Sharks hosed him in Game 4.

Couture was just acting has the instrument of Karma to blast that cheap shotting vajayjay.

Booyah.

So...how did Calgary do last night??

LOLZ...sorry man, I couldn't resist

LOL coming from the guy who likes the team with Guiliadi on it, who trips quick and says to the media "he knows how to fall" Then cross checks quick and gets called on it and plays it off to the media as if he did nothing wrong and quick dived. You guys have been all over quick all series, just like the blues were. Quick isaint a p***y and isaint afraid to mix it up. He has a skaters mentality. Get over it.
Wonk, wonk, wonk...did you do the voice for the grown ups in Charlie Brown cartoons?

Take some Zoloft, homie. I was giving my buddy some crap...no need to get your jockeys in a twist.

Either way, this exchange will end after tonight, one way or the other. Here's hoping Galli drops a hat trick on "Captain Game Misconduct."
You better hope you guys gets just one, let alone someone like galliardi getting a hattrick lol.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Guys its RALLY CAPS TONIGHT.

Dont forget or we will lose.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Guys its RALLY CAPS TONIGHT.

Dont forget or we will lose.

Man, i hope we play the redwings the next round. There's no way the Blackhawks are losing to SJ or LA; but knowing LA, they'll get lucky again and win it all.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Man, i hope we play the redwings the next round. There's no way the Blackhawks are losing to SJ or LA; but knowing LA, they'll get lucky again and win it all.

I dont give a rats..lets just get a win today !

BEAT LA !!!
GET EM SCHNARKIES..
So nervous
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
So nervous

im not, we got this bish
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
So nervous

I'm right there with you -- regardless of what anyone else says -- this is huge. I feel like we have a legitimate shot at the cup if we make it to the WCF, so the gravity of this game has me all sorts of jittery!
One key player other than the goalie?

I'd say Joe Thornton, he looked really good last couple of games

LET'S DO THIS s**t!!!!! BEAT LA!!
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
One key player other than the goalie?

I'd say Joe Thornton, he looked really good last couple of games

i'd say its Patrick Marleau, who has gone quiet for most of this series

If he can turn it on tonight, I love our chances.
guys know where i can watch the stream?
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
guys know where i can watch the stream?

nbcsn online

but if not, google atdhe
HERE WE GO
Share 49ersWebzone