LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Woo! Good s**t, boys! Let's win this on Tuesday!

BEAT LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by blunt_probe on May 26, 2013 at 7:42 PM ]
Good game guy. Game 7 should be a good one.
Game 7!
Way to force game 7. They're gonna have to really bring it to steal that one.
Great, great defensive performance that 3rd period. Beat L.A.!!
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Dirty ass play by Couture. Inadvertent contact my ass.

Looked a lot like Brown's in game 5. Both weren't called.
Hope sharks build off this momentum and win game 7
We are the better team & will win game 7
good game boys GO SHARKS!!!
An away team has to win a game right??

• Garce
  • Veteran
Game 7 Ya bishes... we taking this s**t, law of averages say someone gotta lose at home at some point.

Nemo gonna stand on his head.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I propose during game time tomorrow night, it's RALLY CAPSLOCK BABY. WE IN THIS BISH
[ Edited by Garcia on May 27, 2013 at 8:51 AM ]
I missed the game, but I watched the condensed version of the game and my heart was still pounding throughout. This is going to be crazy -- GAME 7 HERE WE COME.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
on Galiardi's goal, I wonder if Quick's aggressiveness got the best of him there if he wasn't out so far maybe TJ doesnt score?
Originally posted by Garcia:
on Galiardi's goal, I wonder if Quick's aggressiveness got the best of him there if he wasn't out so far maybe TJ doesnt score?

Galliardi did a perfect job of using the dman guarding him to block quick's view. No doubt with the way quick has played all series he would've stopped that if he saw it. But I was definitely impressed with gali's shot. Anyways we MUST get to a quick start and get that 1st goal to quiet the crowd, we cannot let the kings skate circle around us that crucial 1st period. My worst nightmare is coming out like gm 5, winning this series against the defending champs and a tough gritty kings team can propel us to just dominate the rest of the playoffs. This is the type of team the sharks needed to play against to prepare them against everything the playoffs can throw at you. So proud on how this years team has faced adversity being down 2-0, letting the refs give the kings a great chance for gm 2, winning both home games, and winning gm 6 after they knew they played like crap in gm 5. I'm not ready for this season to end especially against the kings and the way this series has gone
Share 49ersWebzone