There are 216 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
God I'm sick of these announcers blowing Quick.

Dude has been great all series

He's been good. That last save was great. He gets far too much credit for saves that hit him square in the chest. Their defense smothering the sharks in the offensive zone is what is winning them the series.

You can't argue with the results, dude has best save percentage in the playoffs, best GAA

The results are a bit misleading IMO. He's been really good. I just think that defense clogging up any chance at a rebound gives him a huge advantage. What drives me nuts is the announcers jumping out of my TV screen for a save that any goalie in the league would have made.

With all that said, The Kings were clearly the better team. It's too bad that game two was the game I thought the sharks showed they were clearly better but they choked it away.
[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on May 23, 2013 at 10:31 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
The results are a bit misleading IMO. He's been really good. I just think that defense clogging up any chance at a rebound gives him a huge advantage. What drives me nuts is the announcers jumping out of my TV screen for a save that any goalie in the league would have made.

With all that said, The Kings were clearly the better team. It's too bad that game two was the game I thought the sharks showed they were clearly better but they choked it away.

give him a little credit man. sheesh. dude won the mvp of the playoffs last year for a reason.

give him a little credit man. sheesh. dude won the mvp of the playoffs last year for a reason.

Lol I am giving credit. I just don't think he deserves all he's getting. He's been really good. If you swap goalies in this series, I think LA is still up 3-2.
f**k yea! GKG!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Lol I am giving credit. I just don't think he deserves all he's getting. He's been really good. If you swap goalies in this series, I think LA is still up 3-2.

he is the best goalie in the NHL and the reason the kings are beating us, IMO.

he is the best goalie in the NHL and the reason the kings are beating us, IMO.

Ill agree to disagree. When the Sharks routinely lose the puck in the neutral zone, and can't keep it in the offensive zone PP after PP, I think more credit needs to go to the defense.

Either way, f*** it. Sharks have to do what they haven't done more than once out of nine tries, and that is win a series they were down 3-2.
Win on Sunday, and take it from there.
Game 5 hits: 51-24 in favor of the Kings. Id be willing to bet close to half the Sharks hits were from Brent Burns. They need to sack up.
last night was so f*cking frustrating
I was out so I didn't watch and thank god I didn't. That damn quick is the only reason this series isn't over, if the kings get by us they will be back to back cup champs, they will physically destroy the pens no matter how much skill they have. Hate to admit it but the kings are just good all around, they got everything you need to compete in the playoffs, and unfortunately the one guy we need to have an off series which is quick seems to never ever suck in the playoffs. We're missing depth and that's where Torres and glassvat come in, if stoll comes in and center that 3rd line anytime in the final 2 games were f**ked

Kings brought a very physical game last night and the Sharks were not able to handle it.

Better be ready for it in game 6 because the Kings are going to bring it again.
What time is the game Sunday ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

If the Pens win Tonight the game is at 5 but if they lose the game is at 7
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

If the Pens win Tonight the game is at 5 but if they lose the game is at 7

thanks
  • Garce
  • Veteran
that was a complete disaster of a game.
hopefully we can bounce back.

someone for the love of god connect a pass out of the zone.
Share 49ersWebzone