LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by LVJay:
It's far from over...

its f**king over. Why even believe in this f**king team. They give me no hope to believe no more.

I'm thankful that they're a perennial playoff team but that's it. This team cannot get it done in the playoffs and THAT IS A FACT.

Series over. I blame thw refs

The weather must be truly fair for sharks fans tonight. Even pdizo showed up in good spirit.

If the sharks win the series, will you jump off the cliff and never go on here again?
Originally posted by Garcia:
The weather must be truly fair for sharks fans tonight. Even pdizo showed up in good spirit.

"It was a quick whistle," Kings captain Dustin Brown said. "That stuff tends to even itself out over the course of a year. Sometimes, you get a quick whistle your way. Sometimes, you don't."

Go back to your hole.

I watched the interview. I must be missing your point?
Originally posted by LVJay:
It's far from over...

its f**king over. Why even believe in this f**king team. They give me no hope to believe no more.

I'm thankful that they're a perennial playoff team but that's it. This team cannot get it done in the playoffs and THAT IS A FACT.

Series over. I blame thw refs

If the sharks win the series, will you jump off the cliff and never go on here again?

Why would i do that? I love the kings and i love playoff hockey. Win or lose.
great win last night boys, BEAT LA
So I know this is slightly off topic, but just to throw this out there regarding one of our prospects for the future (who I continue to believe will be on the roster next year), Konrad Abeltshauser continues to dominate for Halifax.

In the regular season he had 54 points in 56 games (7 goals, 47 assists) and had a +35 rating.

In the playoffs so far he has 20 points in 17 games (7 goals, 13 assists) and has a +18 rating.

Another thing that stood out is his penalty minutes have decreased by a fair amount each year in the QMJHL and this year he only had 22 PIMs in those 56 games. His first year he had 47, second year 30. So this tells me he has become better positionally and more disciplined. The kid is 6-5 225 so I would be all for adding his size and skating to our defense. I think he will help us fill the void whenever Boyle goes.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
great win last night boys, BEAT LA

hell yea im hoping the sharks are done hearing all these playoff choker talk and taking this run serious as ever, especially with patrick and thornton getting up there in age, dont know how much more runs they have left in them. this might give them the edge over the kings that are less hungry after winning it all.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
hopefully we win tomorrow night because Im going to the game sunday

Originally posted by Garcia:
hopefully we win tomorrow night because Im going to the game sunday

awesome
how much extra is this nbchd thing?? i dont get it on my directv and is this gonna be a norm from now on? hate missing these games.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
how much extra is this nbchd thing?? i dont get it on my directv and is this gonna be a norm from now on? hate missing these games.

just pay up and get it

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

just pay up and get it

i think im gonna but not if its like an additional 20 bucks a month, maybe if its like 5 or something lol

just pay up and get it

i think im gonna but not if its like an additional 20 bucks a month, maybe if its like 5 or something lol

cancel it next month and go back to your normal bill

just pay up and get it

depends on your package

usually on 5 dollars more
damn, im f**king nervous. Just the thought of tonight's winner will have a chance to close it out in SJ.......
btw, i think the sharks match up better with Detroit than CHI. What do you hockey experts think?
Share 49ersWebzone