LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
LOL Should have been a shutout? WTF game were you watching? We had one whistled away, and atleast one easy open net where muzzin wiffed into the netting.

Regardless we didnt do enough to win. we had a great third period, hopefully we take that and build on it back home. The refs you suck chant was quite commical though.
Losing stoll hurt. But we got Greene and Clifford back though finally, hopefully they can shake off the rust, and we also changes up some lines to finish the game. Hopefully they stick with it.

While that blues series certainly was a war, i don't think it is having that much of an effect. We simply havent been playing our brand of hockey and it is showing. Hopefully we can build on that third period at home.

Go back to your hole.
Originally posted by Garcia:
LOL Should have been a shutout? WTF game were you watching? We had one whistled away, and atleast one easy open net where muzzin wiffed into the netting.

Regardless we didnt do enough to win. we had a great third period, hopefully we take that and build on it back home. The refs you suck chant was quite commical though.
Losing stoll hurt. But we got Greene and Clifford back though finally, hopefully they can shake off the rust, and we also changes up some lines to finish the game. Hopefully they stick with it.

While that blues series certainly was a war, i don't think it is having that much of an effect. We simply havent been playing our brand of hockey and it is showing. Hopefully we can build on that third period at home.

Go back to your hole.

Ill stick around. Still curious what hockey game you watched that should have been a shutout.

And weren't you the guy that said the series was over after game two?

Weather must be sunny in here.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Game 2 will haint us

gtfo with this garbage.

Great win. We survived the 3rd period thanks to some great D and Niemi was on his head the whole game, should have been a shutout.
Niemi is the MVP so far this playoffs IMO, maybe 2nd to Couture.

Originally posted by LVJay:
Nemo took care of business in the 3rd!

I wonder if the hard fought series against Blues is catching up with these guys... plus an OT loss the other night and a full attack in the 3rd period tonight, but all for not. Could it be that SJ got them/J. Quick figured out and will take game 5 in LA -- wishful thinking, I know, but we'll see what's up on Thursday.

Fair enough... it's tough for either team to win, let alone on the road. Hopefully, on Thursday, the Sharks play like they did tonight for all 3 periods ... may the best team win!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Go back to your hole.

Ill stick around. Still curious what hockey game you watched that should have been a shutout.

If Burns doesn't allow Anze Louganis-Kopitar to drop a full gainer along the boards on a really ill advised penalty, then we'd have been able to get a change. That group had been on the ice for 2 minutes when the whistle blew. Our killers were exhausted. The result was a stretch of about 3 minutes where we were hard pressed to change...and that kick started your 3rd.

For most of the game, you had no answer for Big Joe. Pavs played very well, and outside of his undisciplined penalty, Burns single handedly beat the bejesus out of your team.

As an aside, kudos for the extra hits on Couture. He's a season away from getting the respect that your stars get, and he's nowhere near as gifted at diving as Kopitar. Sutter's decision to beat on our best offensive player paid dividends.

And finally, Jonathan Quick is a cheap little p***y. Taking a shot at Wingels after the whistle was lowbrow. Truly low class, cheesy, cheap horses**t. Unfortunate, because he's good enough that he shouldn't resort to that.
[ Edited by Legbreaker on May 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM ]
Fair enough... it's tough for either team to win, let alone on the road. Hopefully, on Thursday, the Sharks play like they did tonight for all 3 periods ... may the best team win!

Yep. Love me some playoff hockey. It has been an interesting and controversial series. I just hope the series ends up being decided fairly.

Cant blame anything on the blues series really.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:

If Burns doesn't allow Anze Louganis-Kopitar to drop a full gainer along the boards on a really ill advised penalty, then we'd have been able to get a change. That group had been on the ice for 2 minutes when the whistle blew. Our killers were exhausted. The result was a stretch of about 3 minutes where we were hard pressed to change...and that kick started your 3rd.

For most of the game, you had no answer for Big Joe. Pavs played very well, and outside of his undisciplined penalty, Burns single handedly beat the bejesus out of your team.

As an aside, kudos for the extra hits on Couture. He's a season away from getting the respect that your stars get, and he's nowhere near as gifted at diving as Kopitar. Sutter's decision to beat on our best offensive player paid dividends.

And finally, Jonathan Quick is a cheap little p***y. Taking a shot at Wingels after the whistle was lowbrow. Truly low class, cheesy, cheap horses**t. Unfortunate, because he's good enough that he shouldn't resort to that.

If.....If.....If.....

Ifs work both ways. If a whistle hadent been blown the game would have ended a tie going into overtime.... If muzzin didnt miss a wide open net we would.....See how those Ifs work?

And i love how your all over Quicks nuts every game. Guy gets crashed more than almost any other goalie because teams think that is the way to get into his head. He simply has no part of it. He doesnt roll over. Sorry that disapoints you. And you talk about low class as if you didnt see the replay of Galiardi purposely taking Quicks skate out from under him. Gimme a break, and get off your soap box.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on May 21, 2013 at 10:50 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
If.....If.....If.....

Ifs work both ways. If a whistle hadent been blown the game would have ended a tie going into overtime.... If muzzin didnt miss a wide open net we would.....See how those Ifs work?

And i love how your all over Quicks nuts every game. Guy gets crashed more than almost any other goalie because teams think that is the way to get into his head. He simply has no part of it. He doesnt roll over. Sorry that disapoints you. And you talk about low class as if you didnt see the replay of Galiardi purposely taking Quicks skate out from under him. Gimme a break, and get off your soap box.

if if if .... series is tied deal with it I don't want any more complaining out of you. You have your own thread for that. See you next game.
Brent Burns is awesome at forward, lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
If.....If.....If.....

if if if .... series is tied deal with it I don't want any more complaining out of you. You have your own thread for that. See you next game.

• Garce
  • Veteran
hot chick in a sharks uni alert (no pants, not nude)

http://instagram.com/p/ZmiV6Mw1rt/?fb_action_ids=10200265050803327&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%2210200265050803327%22%3A176818335811471%7D&action_type_map=%7B%2210200265050803327%22%3A%22og.likes%22%7D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D
hot chick in a sharks uni alert (no pants, not nude)

http://instagram.com/p/ZmiV6Mw1rt/?fb_action_ids=10200265050803327&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%2210200265050803327%22%3A176818335811471%7D&action_type_map=%7B%2210200265050803327%22%3A%22og.likes%22%7D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

b***h is obviously a slut who's trying to grab attention. I bet she don't even watch hockey. She's tryinna look cute.

You see that picture with her thong.
LOL, where's poorsportsfan? Where is his trolling?!?!?!?!?!
It's far from over...

its f**king over. Why even believe in this f**king team. They give me no hope to believe no more.

I'm thankful that they're a perennial playoff team but that's it. This team cannot get it done in the playoffs and THAT IS A FACT.

Series over. I blame thw refs

The weather must be truly fair for sharks fans tonight. Even pdizo showed up in good spirit.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on May 22, 2013 at 12:40 AM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
The weather must be truly fair for sharks fans tonight. Even pdizo showed up in good spirit.

"It was a quick whistle," Kings captain Dustin Brown said. "That stuff tends to even itself out over the course of a year. Sometimes, you get a quick whistle your way. Sometimes, you don't."

Go back to your hole.
Share 49ersWebzone