LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Tough day for the Bay Area teams
They have had so many chances off rebounds but there has not been anyone in position to put it back.
It's like every shot hits the goalie square in the middle.
They didnt come out rusty.

LA did a good job throwing pucks at the net and getting traffic in front.

SJ put pucks on the net, but quick was not screened

Good Game by the Kings.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Good Game by the Kings.

Exactly. The sharks never got in position to get the bounces that LA got. It's a good sign for the series that they have had so many shots on goal.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Good Game by the Kings.

Exactly. The sharks never got in position to get the bounces that LA got. It's a good sign for the series that they have had so many shots on goal.

Quick should get credit for a good game but their D was swarming the puck the whole night. Reminded me a lot of STL last season
Have to get in front of Quick if we want to score. Not worried though
SJ has no one anywhere NEAR Quick 90% of the time on their shots. They might as well have just lobbed it into his glove because they simply didn't do anything to create a lot of scoring chances. Shots do not equate to quality scoring chances. Have to hope SJ can take game 2 now.
We'll bounce back thursday, quick was just insane and stupidly we didn't get anyone in front of him
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
SJ has no one anywhere NEAR Quick 90% of the time on their shots. They might as well have just lobbed it into his glove because they simply didn't do anything to create a lot of scoring chances. Shots do not equate to quality scoring chances. Have to hope SJ can take game 2 now.

Yep. The opportunities were there but the puck was rolling around in front of him almost all night. There was just nobody there. Niemi didn't have that luxury

• Garce
  • Veteran
fuhhh quick is good
I think if Demers is healthy, he needs to be on the ice. Either him or Kennedy and not Kearns, in my opinion.
f**k Torres
and f**k Mcclellan for calling it a clean hit.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
f**k Torres
and f**k Mcclellan for calling it a clean hit.

Didn't see game. What happened? Is shoe on the other foot now for the Sharks?

If torres isaint suspended for the rest of the series, im gonna be pissed. Repeat offender does this dirty s**t every post season. We likely lose Stoll for the series...

Torres should be done for the series as well. Even though i would rather have Stoll than have torres suspended.

If he wasnt such a repeat offender i would feel a bit differantly. In the playoffs guys can get a bit carried away sometimes, but with Torres history, and IMO the obvious nature of this hit, he should really be done for the post season.

But like i said, none of that makes it worth loseing stoll for us. he is a vauable 4th liner, and a great part of the pk.
Share 49ersWebzone