There are 206 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by NickV:
Dunno how well you guys could tell from watching on the TV but pickles was having a beast of a game defending. From intercepting pucks, battling on the boards and just being physical overall. He is a lot stronger than what he used to be. Throat is still scratchy from all the cheering. I'm hoping to get game 4 tickets as well.

I noticed. He's dong great.

Definitely need to give credit where credit is due. The whole team is playing well right now, and the I give the coaches props for that as well.

Originally posted by ads_2006:
sedin better be suspended for the next game

I doubt he will be.
lol canada
SCHNIEDER
I find absolutely hilarious that Bieksa accuses us of "embellishment" when the Canucks are flopping all over the ice trying to draw penalties. At this point all they're trying to do is get the refs to stop calling penalties by claiming the Sharks are winning because they are "cheating" .
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 6, 2013 at 7:18 PM ]
The tsn guys addressed the cheating at face offs.

They said "everybody does it and if the Canucks don't do, they should find tapes of teams/ coaches that does"

They said "everybody does it and if the Canucks don't do, they should find tapes of teams/ coaches that does"

They can come up with a million excuses, but plain and simple, they are not playing better than the Sharks.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

They can come up with a million excuses, but plain and simple, they are not playing better than the Sharks.

I know they think the Bruins cheated, i just wonder if they think they won the stanly cup too

According to Kesler they're the better 5 on 5 team than the Sharks.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

According to Kesler they're the better 5 on 5 team than the Sharks.

BS. If that were true, they wouldn't be down 3-0 with only one of the games being a close, one-goal game.
I really don't want this series going back to Vancouver, I wanna send these bas***ds home. I can't stand to have to watch more bieksa and kesler

Get your brooms ready!! GO SHARKS!!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I really don't want this series going back to Vancouver, I wanna send these bas***ds home. I can't stand to have to watch more bieksa and kesler

AGREED. I don't hate the Canucks, I just can't STAND several of their players (Bieksa, Kesler, Burrows).
Looks like we're getting Schneider again which is surprising since luongo has prevented this whole series from being a complete laugher
Blood bath tonight. Canucks by 4 :)
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Blood bath tonight. Canucks by 4 :)

why you keep picking the canucks to win lol, i say sharks in OT by 1 of course. i think canucks will give it all ( not like they haven't been ) but like a desperate team which they are, but in the end sharks are at home and will close it out in a close one at the tank.
Share 49ersWebzone