LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Anyone else wake up with a smile on their face?

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Really want havlat and Gomez to come back

Agreed -- I also badly want Burish OUT. I can't believe they had that talentlessly bum out on the PK tonight. He made SO many mistakes and it's no wonder he's on the ice for so many goals against. He's undisciplined, makes dumb plays, can't shoot, can't pass, can't defend. All he can do is instigate -- he brings next to NOTHING to this team!! Every game he is one of -- if not THE -- worst player on the ice.

Was about to post the same thing. I hate to rant on a guy, but Burish is easily the worst player on the ice in every game. Can't wait for Havlat and Gomez to come back.

Yup, boot off Burish and replace him with Gomez.

Galiardi-Thornton-Burns
Marleau-Couture-Havlat
Torres-Pavelski-Wingels
Gomez-Sheppard-Desjardins (or however they want to arrange them because all could center that line)
last night was an amazing night to be a bay area fan. Sharks winner in OT, and Posey walk off vs LA. Doesn't get better than that.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
last night was an amazing night to be a bay area fan. Sharks winner in OT, and Posey walk off vs LA. Doesn't get better than that.

I'm still pumped.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Really want havlat and Gomez to come back

Agreed -- I also badly want Burish OUT. I can't believe they had that talentlessly bum out on the PK tonight. He made SO many mistakes and it's no wonder he's on the ice for so many goals against. He's undisciplined, makes dumb plays, can't shoot, can't pass, can't defend. All he can do is instigate -- he brings next to NOTHING to this team!! Every game he is one of -- if not THE -- worst player on the ice.

Was about to post the same thing. I hate to rant on a guy, but Burish is easily the worst player on the ice in every game. Can't wait for Havlat and Gomez to come back.

Yup, boot off Burish and replace him with Gomez.

Galiardi-Thornton-Burns
Marleau-Couture-Havlat
Torres-Pavelski-Wingels
Gomez-Sheppard-Desjardins (or however they want to arrange them because all could center that line)

That right there is 3 legit lines that can score and even a 4th that can do something and play a good amount, we really need to hope havlat and Gomez return for game 3
Just watched the game on my DVR. Been a crazy week at my house but yeah.

Holy s**t.

I think that sums it up.

Pulling the goalie in the last minute i thought we were screwed. You know, cause that hasn't worked yet this season.

Thanks Marleau.
i'd stick havlat on 3rd line

2nd line with torres has been solid y change
Originally posted by ads_2006:
i'd stick havlat on 3rd line

2nd line with torres has been solid y change

What was it yesterday? At some point it looked like it was:

Galiardi-Thornton-Marleau

Torres-Couture-Burns

Desjardins-Pavelski-Wingels

Burish-Kennedy-Sheppard
Lines were the same for most part. Difficulty with changes/ icing/ PK.

Tj- Jumbo- Burns

Torres - Couch - Patty

Desi - Pavs - Wingels

Burish - Kennedy - Sheppard.
Braun and Vlasic, the Sharks' shutdown unit, have been clearly targeted this series by the Canucks' big forwards Zack Kassian and Dale Weise. They're laboring, and Canuck coach Alain Vigneault has appeared to have directed his players to physically punish the San Jose defensemen early in the series. If the Canucks lose this series, nobody will be able to say they aren't physical enough.

Jason Demers did not skate Saturday and will not play Sunday, McLellan said. Marty Havlat, who took a stick to the groin from Canucks defenseman Kevin Bieksa early in Game 1, will be evaluated Sunday morning, according to McLellan.

Gomez could play game 3
watched the tsn highlights, didnt know that burrows intentionally low blowed couture on a dirty play.

burrows positioned his stick right between coutures legs and then lifted his stick
Originally posted by ads_2006:
watched the tsn highlights, didnt know that burrows intentionally low blowed couture on a dirty play.

burrows positioned his stick right between coutures legs and then lifted his stick

Burrows and Kesler are both cheap-shot artists, and that's why I can't stand either of them. Burrows grabs peoples' hair and crap too. Kesler is also a flopper. He will flail himself even when he's not been touched.
The Tank is going to be rockin tonight! LET'S GO SHARKS!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Anyone else wake up with a smile on their face?

i woke up with a hangover today.
Share 49ersWebzone