• Garce
  • Veteran
Sharks, Giants W
  • Garce
  • Veteran
coll
[ Edited by Garcia on Apr 11, 2013 at 7:54 PM ]
f**king loliemi
Didn't think it was possible, but this officiating is worse than the lakers/warriors game last night
Sharks finally get a PP

Waiting for the refs to call a penalty 10 sec into it though
welp looks like its just gonna be one of those games where the opposing goalie plays lights out
Originally posted by ads_2006:
welp looks like its just gonna be one of those games where the opposing goalie plays lights out

Looks that way. I can't believe Bachman made that save during the PP on Pavelski. That was impressive.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Looks that way. I can't believe Bachman made that save during the PP on Pavelski. That was impressive.

if pavs gets some elevation its in
Originally posted by SofaKing:

if pavs gets some elevation its in

Yup. Boyle missed an opportunity at a wide open net too. The chances are there, just not converting.

We're on the board! Lets get one more!
[ Edited by SofaKing on Apr 13, 2013 at 7:10 PM ]
blocked shot after blocked shot
Losing to the damn stars is unacceptable at this point of the season smh and of course a back up goalie gets the win
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Losing to the damn stars is unacceptable at this point of the season smh and of course a back up goalie gets the win

I would say it would be more unacceptable if the Stars weren't on a ridiculous hot-streak knocking off a number of top-caliber teams in the process.
Here's a top-performing Worcester rookie prospects update:

Forwards:
Daniil Tarasov - 25 points (12 goals, 13 assists), +2 rating in 39 games (2nd highest PPG average on team, and best among rookies)
Freddie Hamilton - 24 points (11 goals, 13 assists), -7 rating in 72 games (only player to not miss a game this season)
Brodie Reid - 21 points (10 goals, 11 assists), -1 rating in 34 games (has missed most of the season with shoulder injury)
Riley Brace - 6 points (3 goals, 3 assists), +4 rating in 4 games (on 4 game point streak)
Matt Nieto - 5 points (2 goals, 3 assists), E rating in 7 games
Rylan Schwartz - 2 assists, +2 rating in 3 games
Eriah Hayes - 1 goal, +1 rating in 3 games

Defense:
Sena Acolatse - 20 points (4 goals, 16 assists), -6 rating in 46 games
Taylor Doherty - 10 points (1 goal, 9 assists), E rating in 36 games
Dylan Demelo - 2 assists, E rating in 6 games

Riley Brace Shootout goal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-mxUQR9qxQ
Dylan Demelo Shootout goal: http://youtu.be/3-mxUQR9qxQ?t=40s
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 14, 2013 at 11:06 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone