LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

• Garce
  • Veteran
glad we got rid of handzus... who takes his spot currently on the roster?

edit, looks like james sheppard
[ Edited by Garcia on Apr 1, 2013 at 8:04 PM ]
Anyone else irritated to see Burish just LAYING there on the ice while everybody else around him was battling in front of the net?
Originally posted by Garcia:
glad we got rid of handzus... who takes his spot currently on the roster?

edit, looks like james sheppard

Sheppard has looked pretty good lately -- he's actually pleasantly surprised me. He's played some good hockey as of late.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
3-0

eat a dick vancouver.
and good god

if we can get coutier for clowe

This team is playing so well right now. Good stuff!
I like winning.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
This team is playing so well right now. Good stuff!

Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I like winning.

• Garce
  • Veteran
W
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Sharks now own the 2nd longest streak currently in the NHL with 5 wins, behind Pitt's 15

Seems like we're out of that funk *crossing fingers*

Keep winning, just keep winning. That's all I want us to do.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
and good god

if we can get coutier for clowe

thats what im praying for, if DW pulls that off he deserves to stay for a few more yrs. him getting 2 2nds for murray and a 4th for handzus is a miracle, lets hope hes saved the best for last
What time is the deadline today?
What did you all think of Tennyson? I thought he performed admirably. Was not flawless, that's for sure, but he generally made pretty good decisions with the puck. He did look like a rookie still adjusting and gaining a little confidence on the play that led to one of Vancouver's goals. Would've liked to see him hustle a little more to that puck and take charge with confidence rather than back of and let Thornton, who was not close to it, get it.

But for his first game, very good I thought. We'll see how he does in future games. I'm going to see if Matt Nieto is active in Worcester today for their game tonight and see if he does anything of note.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
thats what im praying for, if DW pulls that off he deserves to stay for a few more yrs. him getting 2 2nds for murray and a 4th for handzus is a miracle, lets hope hes saved the best for last

well it looks like he may have screwed this trade

1) not trading clowe quick enough

2) and, more importantly, giving clowe a NTC.
Share 49ersWebzone