LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 212 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

OT is where I miss Seto so much, he CONSTANTLY made huge plays in OT.
SHAAAAAARKS, BIG WIN!
clowe is always good with the backhand
Whew...
Missed the Game how did we look? How did havlat look?
OTC Pavelski isnt really a playmaking center

clowe usually sets him up

even on that third line last year, Welly was setting him up
i cant believe i turned this game off when they were down 2-0 !
Originally posted by ads_2006:

I tend to disagree. I really disagree that he's not a playmaking center.

Aside from the fact that they haven't been playing on the same line this season, Clowe sets up a lot of people on the team, but Pavelski sets up a lot of people too (46 assists last year compared to Clowe's 38). But the bigger point is that Pavs is one of the most dangerous centermen in the NHL on faceoffs. He is dominant. He belongs in the middle in my opinion, but.. whatever the coaches see and believe works best, I assume they'll do.

But, this is just my opinion on the matter. At some point, I wouldn't be surprised to see Pavs on the 2nd or even 3rd line.
the devils goaltender should watch some philm.

i can't believe anyone in the world though clowe was going to do anything but a backhand move.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

I tend to disagree. I really disagree that he's not a playmaking center.

Aside from the fact that they haven't been playing on the same line this season, Clowe sets up a lot of people on the team, but Pavelski sets up a lot of people too (46 assists last year compared to Clowe's 38). But the bigger point is that Pavs is one of the most dangerous centermen in the NHL on faceoffs. He is dominant. He belongs in the middle in my opinion, but.. whatever the coaches see and believe works best, I assume they'll do.

But, this is just my opinion on the matter. At some point, I wouldn't be surprised to see Pavs on the 2nd or even 3rd line.

idk about those assists

booming a shot from the point on a PP and having it deflect or rebounded in counts as an assist too

From what I;ve seen, he usually does a better job burying a shot than setting someone up for a one timer

I agree he is dominant in the faceoff circle, but the sharks sorta have that covered for their three lines

they called up braun

The move is expected to push Jason Demers out of the lineup, with Colin White also being a possible scratch in favor of Jim Vandermeer.
JOE $$$$$$$$$$
see

Pavs didnt earn the nickname "The Big Pavelski" for his sweet passes
without niemi we wouldve been down going into the 2nd period
Wow nice goal by Couture
Share 49ersWebzone