LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 147 users in the forums

*** San Jose Sharks 2014 Off-Season Thread ***

LETS GO SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 13, 2013 at 3:51 PM ]
Let's Go Sharks!!! Can't wait for the season to start!!
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Apr 28, 2013 at 10:55 PM ]
Where does everybody else get their Sharks news from? I've always gotten it straight off the main site, or NHL.com. But I know there has to be other quick sources out there.
I want that cup so bad!!!! All of us Shark fans deserve one!
2010 Starting Defense at Beginning of Year:

Murray-Boyle
Vlasic-Demers
Huskins-Wallin

2011 Starting Defense:

Vlasic-Burns
Murray-Boyle
White-Demers

Anyone else ELATED about this team this year?
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 5, 2011 at 11:07 AM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
^Yep, can't wait to see our new D core.
Still can't believe the entire KHL team is just gone.. Several well-known NHL players just gone.. A good-looking Sharks prospect.. gone.

R.I.P. to those guys.
San Jose Sharks have a live stream of the Young Stars tournament going on right here: http://youngstars.insinc.com/

Game is at 7:30 PST against Calgary. Check it out if you want to see the young guys playing.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Keeping a close eye on Doherty this season.

Go sharks. i need my 2nd-tier teams to start winning
Whoops, I read the schedule wrong. They beat Calgary 6-1 yesterday. Today they're playing Winnipeg. Heemskerk is starting at goalie. Games starting now.
Updated training camp roster: http://sharks.nhl.com/v2/ext/PDF/2011-12_Training_Camp_Roster.pdf

Interesting to see they're giving Brad Winchester a tryout.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 18, 2011 at 10:08 PM ]
As much as it pains me to say this....

I think you guys have gotten a lot better this offseason, and figure you to be the favorites in the West once again. I'm just hoping the Stars can stay competitive with the Sharks and Kings this season. The Pacific division will be a tough division to play against again, I'm just looking forward to this season getting under way.

Good luck to ya'll this season......
What exactly are we going to do with Nitty and Greiss? We signed Stalock to a 1-year deal, so putting him in Worcester doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense to me. Maybe they just want to see if he can play well healthy. Right now, I'm wondering how it'll all shake out.

Niemi - Starter
Nitty - back up or Worcester?
Greiss - probably back to Germany
Stalock - back up or Worcester?
Share 49ersWebzone