LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 397 users in the forums

I told you: Bruce out, Kruger in on Radnich Show

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Damon Bruce is the only non homer on KNBR...best guy they have, period.

He also sounds like a whiny b***h most of the time.
Bruce is one of the only people on KNBR who know what theyre talking about in the world of sports. hes not being whiny as much as hes trying to beat some common sense into the fanbase.

I preferred the Krueger/Bruce style Giants postgame, where they actually spoke truth, no matter how painful it was to hear. Eric Byrnes is just a guy who played, speaking from his POV. he just sounds like any fill-in, intern would. his opinions are safe, and he talks about the game like hes a high frat dude. its boring. With Bruce, i felt like he would step up and call the Giants out. he knew exactly what he was talking about, and it was like an extension of every smart Giants fan listening. he was able to voice the criticism publicly that deserved to be said.

to go from Krueger to Bruce was a lucky find, and a very good move to keep the postgame at a high level. then they took a step down when he moved to days and FP took over. then FP leaves and its another step down to Byrnes.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Damon Bruce is the only non homer on KNBR...best guy they have, period.

He also sounds like a whiny b***h most of the time.

lol agreed, it does get old after a while
Originally posted by crzy:
lol at the drama.

Bruce is the best thing KNBR has, they will regret this

Here's an update for 2013: Damon Bruce was suspended by KNBR. If you want to hear what got him canned, click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNtNjc4Lm5o
Share 49ersWebzone