There are 223 users in the forums

I told you: Bruce out, Kruger in on Radnich Show

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I told you knuckle heads the first day of the show, that Radnich and Bruce wasn't going to work. Looks like Radnich pulled a power play and got Bruce fired.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 2, 2011 at 12:28 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
lol at the drama.

Bruce is the best thing KNBR has, they will regret this
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
I told you knuckle heads the first day of the show, that Radnich and Bruce wasn't going to work. I guess Radnich pulled a power play and got Bruce fired.

Yeah its ridiculous, Bruce didnt get fired, they just put him back to AM 1050 at noon
I actually started listening to KNBR when Bruce came back and it was nice to have him and Krueger together for a little bit while Radb***h went on vacation.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat201:
I told you knuckle heads the first day of the show, that Radnich and Bruce wasn't going to work. I guess Radnich pulled a power play and got Bruce fired.

Yeah its ridiculous, Bruce didnt get fired, they just put him back to AM 1050 at noon
I actually started listening to KNBR when Bruce came back and it was nice to have him and Krueger together for a little bit while Radb***h went on vacation.

I didn't hear that he's back on 1050, just that he ways wieghing his options.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 1, 2011 at 12:19 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

I didn't hear that he's back on 1050, just, that he ways wieghing his options.
Ohhh really I must of heard wrong, b***h move by Radnich. Bruce tells it like it is, thats what I liked about him and spoke for the fans.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

I didn't hear that he's back on 1050, just, that he ways wieghing his options.
Ohhh really I must of heard wrong, b***h move by Radnich. Bruce tells it like it is, thats what I liked about him and spoke for the fans.

Yeah, I like Bruce, too. But, him and Radnich just didn't mesh. Kruger is more like Radnich's sidekick. Ala, Carson and McMahan.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 1, 2011 at 12:23 PM ]
The love for Bruce in this thread makes me understand why Niner Talk is the way it is.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrathman:
The love for Bruce in this thread makes me understand why Niner Talk is the way it is.
ohhhhhhh your sooooo funny!!!!
Radnich should have fired himself.

Lee Hammer says yes.
Damon Bruce needs to take Fitz and Brooks spot at noon on 680 and those two jokers can go to 1050. There i just solved your problem Lee Hammer, u pr!ck.
[ Edited by monsterzero789 on Sep 4, 2011 at 10:02 AM ]

Id rather BOTH Bruce and Krueger do a show in the Radnich slot. the Gary Radnich show sucks, and has for years. its only entertaining if youre a 50-65 year old man who is amused by pop culture and a bit of uneducated sports talk.

I loved Krueger when he did Giants postgame years ago, and i loved Bruce doing it too. now were stuck listening to Eric Byrnes after the games, and Bruce gets buried on 1050? get both Bruce and Krueger doing 49ers AND Giants postgame, or both on their own show on 680.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Damon Bruce needs to take Fitz and Brooks spot at noon on 680 and those two jokers can go to 1050. There i just solved your problem Lee Hammer, u pr!ck.

X2..........Fitz & Brooks is the worst show on KNBR.

WTF were they thinking by adding Bruce to Radnich's show ??

No more Tony Bruno I guess ??
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

so, Facebook just told me Bruno is gonna be on with Gary tomorrow at 11
Damon Bruce is the only non homer on KNBR...best guy they have, period.
Share 49ersWebzone