LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Texas Longhorns Football

4th & 49 lol
lmfao at bevo. he's about ready to regurgitate the green pesto sauce all over the field from this lack of stampeding by the longhorns
came away from this game still thinking OU isn't NC worthy and a lot more disappointed with UT

there's NO excuse in my eyes for y'all to struggle like this, y'all get a surplus of talent every single year
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Wow, I didn't expect that. The youth on this team was far more affected than I thought by the magnitude of this game. The QB situation is a mess.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Wow, I didn't expect that. The youth on this team was far more affected than I thought by the magnitude of this game. The QB situation is a mess.

This!
Oh my god. OU is going to kill us.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
not feeling good about this one either. pick a f**kin qb
not feeling good about this one either. pick a f**kin qb

is it me or does McCoy look better? anyways I don't think your D has a chance vs OkSt, they are ROLLING
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
our d is actually pretty good when the o doesn' TO. McCoy should be given a fair shot. someone needs all the pracitce reps.
our d is actually pretty good when the o doesn' TO. McCoy should be given a fair shot. someone needs all the pracitce reps.

you have a talented D that is indeed pretty good but not good enough for the machine OkSt is, they're just putting up points like it's an NBA All-Star game

UT win and 49er win will make me one happy mofo this weekend.
I don't like your guys OC, he calls some odd plays
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,400 for notsoempty86.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
UT win and 49er win will make me one happy mofo this weekend.

maybe you'll get 1/2.

UTs offense just isnt scary right now.
gotta give you guys props regardless of the outcome of this game, didn't think you'd still be in it at this point
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
at least we picked a qb. true frosh qb, wr and rb. i'm fine with taking lumps this year, team could be great for the following 3
Share 49ersWebzone