LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

SEC Thread

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Hawgs hung 98779878979789789789787878787878787907087987 points on a bad, bad, Nichols State team. On to Texas Tech!
I am usually against running the score up, but I think Arkansas fans needed that.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Good, good win. You can see the running game is on point, but we need to work on defense (yes, it is improving), and our play action game. Still, I'll take it. WOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIEE!
  • titan
  • Veteran
Hogs pushed Texas Tech Defense like a bunch of little kids!!! The team is very young and 5 to 6 wins might be realistic this year, but look out next year. When this Offense matures and the defense improves they will be in the mix. The OLine has definitely some future draft picks.
  • zero
  • Veteran
Seven SEC teams ranked in the top 15, with FIVE from the SEC West alone ranked in the TOP 10. They will cannibalize themselves but for now there's no question that this is the best Division/Conference in the nation.

ASSOCIATED PRESS TOP 25

1. Florida State
2. Oregon
3. Alabama
4. Oklahoma
5. Auburn
6. Texas A&M
7. Baylor
8. LSU
9. Notre Dame
10. Ole Miss
11. Michigan State
12. UCLA
13. Georgia
14. South Carolina
15. Arizona State
16. Stanford
17. Southern California
18. Missouri
19. Wisconsin
20. Kansas State
21. Brigham Young
22. Clemson
23. Ohio State
24. Nebraska
25. Oklahoma State
Razorbacks looked solid vs Texas Tech. We might possibly make a bowl game this year.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
M-I-Z

Z-O-U
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Solid win. Next week is big, A&M and the Hogs!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
M-I-Z

Z-O-U

:(
Originally posted by fropwns:

I'm not optimistic but I feel confidant in the Ark Oline vs TAM D. Plus North ill was the 3rd spread team they've played. Regardless TAM is so stacked with athletes on O. Missing one tackle or busting coverage will means a TD.

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by eonblue:

I'm not optimistic but I feel confidant in the Ark Oline vs TAM D. Plus North ill was the 3rd spread team they've played. Regardless TAM is so stacked with athletes on O. Missing one tackle or busting coverage will means a TD.
Yup. I am not overly confident on this one.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Still not ready for the prime time. We need help on the defensive side of the ball. I am proud of the fellas, but this game was won.
Still not ready for the prime time. We need help on the defensive side of the ball. I am proud of the fellas, but this game was won.

I was pretty heartbroken over this one.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
The Razorbacks are just good enough to piss me off.
Share 49ersWebzone