There are 349 users in the forums

SEC Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
is this the NBA All Star game?!

Play some damn defense
  • jrg
  • Veteran
At least 60 points. Auburn's going to manage the speed of this game though. They kind of lucked out on that last TD. Missouri's going to have to match scores.
Lol.
[ Edited by eonblue on Dec 7, 2013 at 2:09 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran

this f**king game man
Originally posted by jrg:

this f**king game man

Nick Marshall with the 3 fumbles is killing Auburn. Kony Ealy made a great play tho. If Missouris D can break them again they're in really good shape.
[ Edited by eonblue on Dec 7, 2013 at 2:15 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WRAP UP mizzou!

f**k..so many missed tackles
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
DGB!!!

DGB!!!

DGB!!!

I dont know if this is just a case of very good offense or really bad defense. Kind of leaning towards the bad defense
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I dont know if this is just a case of very good offense or really bad defense. Kind of leaning towards the bad defense

I think it's a little of both. Missouri's defense is good but once Auburn's triple option starts rolling it becomes overwhelming. Auburn has a very fast option QB, and a great power runner. In the end it's just people forgetting their assignments. They put 320 on Bama, and now 300 in the first half against Missouri. Auburn's dline has been great but you can definitely tell the DB are not comfortable playing against Missouri's tall WR's. Lot's of turnovers. It probably is just bad defense.
[ Edited by eonblue on Dec 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM ]
this is a very entertaining game.
That dude that won the scholarship money throws like a girl
This Green-Beckham on Mizzou is a bad ass. I'd love the Niners to get him somehow. Even Harbaugh would know how to use a freakazoid like that, right? You can't teach 6' 6" with speed. He needs to come play with his homeboys the Smith Bros.
Share 49ersWebzone