There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SEC Thread

so much for that

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter1h
BREAKING: Missouri QB James Franklin is out for remainder of the regular season after separating shoulder in 4th qtr
Originally posted by jrg:
so much for that

BREAKING: Missouri QB James Franklin is out for remainder of the regular season after separating shoulder in 4th qtr

Nah man. Stay positive.

Mauk didn't look good during the snaps he was out, but he has all the tools around him to succeed. The coaches just need to adjust, and ease him in. Play to his strengths.

I think it becomes a major disadvantage next week though because the Florida secondary is so explosive. Mauk wont have any margin of error, and only a week to prepare.

I think a +9 win season is completely realistic if not better.
Keeler: Road to SEC East title now runs through Columbia -- the one in Missouri

link
Are you from Missouri, Jrg?
Originally posted by eonblue:
Are you from Missouri, Jrg?

yep. st. louis
yep. st. louis

Cool. I live in West Plain. It's a couple of hours from there. Beautiful part of the state. Boring as hell though.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
so much for that

Nah man. Stay positive.

Mauk didn't look good during the snaps he was out, but he has all the tools around him to succeed. The coaches just need to adjust, and ease him in. Play to his strengths.

I think it becomes a major disadvantage next week though because the Florida secondary is so explosive. Mauk wont have any margin of error, and only a week to prepare.

I think a +9 win season is completely realistic if not better.

This. In the SEC, if you are not Bama, Fla, LSU, you ride that s**t out as long as you can.
yep. st. louis

Cool. I live in West Plain. It's a couple of hours from there. Beautiful part of the state. Boring as hell though.

Nice. Yeah you're just above Arkansas. Have you been to a Mizzou game?
Mizzou moves from #25 to #14
SEC gets record 8 in AP's Top 25

No. 24 Auburn moved into the rankings for the first time this season to join No. 6 LSU, No. 7 Texas A&M, No. 11 South Carolina, No. 14 Missouri, No. 15 Georgia and No. 22 Florida. Missouri jumped 11 spots after a 41-26 victory at Georgia (4-2).

link
  • zero
  • Veteran
SEC gets record 8 in AP's Top 25

No. 24 Auburn moved into the rankings for the first time this season to join No. 6 LSU, No. 7 Texas A&M, No. 11 South Carolina, No. 14 Missouri, No. 15 Georgia and No. 22 Florida. Missouri jumped 11 spots after a 41-26 victory at Georgia (4-2).

link

Crazy right!!! I love our conference

SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!
THE best conference. Shame about your quarterback, James. He was fun to watch.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
YAY our AD will be the first head of the playoff committee for NCAA FB Championships! But our team may never make it! YAY!
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Reports are saying 3-5 weeks so maybe he can make it back for LSU. That would be ideal.

Nice. Yeah you're just above Arkansas. Have you been to a Mizzou game?

Nah. Ive beem to Fayetteville twice ans Little rock once. The games are in Columbia right?
Originally posted by zero:
Crazy right!!! I love our conference

SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC!

I cant wait for 8 team playoffs. SEC domination will be full tilt.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Yep. He was struggling w/ Mizzou..but finally started putting it all together this year.

Apparently MU is high on Maty Mauk, but I don't know if he'll be able to take them as far as Franklin was going to.