There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Can Eric Crouch Become a Jeff Garcia?

http://www.pigskinu.com/justsayin/2011/06/eric-crouch-joins-omaha-nighthawks/

I hope this isn't technically considered spam. But I wrote this article and I wanted to get my fellow webzoners opinion on whether they think Eric Crouch could realistically ever become a Jeff Garcia. I figured what better place to ask then here. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

[ Edited by mustangmele on Jun 13, 2011 at 11:46:36 ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
That guy is still playing? He has quit more times then Lebron in the 4th quarter
watched both qbs in the cfl, and its not comparable, watched garcia and always thought he could make the nfl, watched crouch and thought he should be a cfl back up
Originally posted by jimrat201:
That guy is still playing? He has quit more times then Lebron in the 4th quarter

He won the Heismann a looooooong time ago. He must be old as hell by now.
Originally posted by crabman82:
watched both qbs in the cfl, and its not comparable, watched garcia and always thought he could make the nfl, watched crouch and thought he should be a cfl back up

Just out of curiosity what was it specifically that made you feel that way? Do you think it had more to do with just raw talent or not being in the leauge that long?
Originally posted by mustangmele:

Just out of curiosity what was it specifically that made you feel that way? Do you think it had more to do with just raw talent or not being in the leauge that long?

with garica in calrgary u could see play making ability, enough to make u think man could he do this at the next level? with crouch is was kinda like he looked like a college qb playing pro ball, but the cfl isnt for everyone, its tailor made for some players and not others, marcus allens brother damon allen is like the brett favre of the cfl has all the qb records, i think he coulda played in the nfl
Originally posted by mustangmele:

with garica in calrgary u could see play making ability, enough to make u think man could he do this at the next level? with crouch is was kinda like he looked like a college qb playing pro ball, but the cfl isnt for everyone, its tailor made for some players and not others, marcus allens brother damon allen is like the brett favre of the cfl has all the qb records, i think he coulda played in the nfl

That's intersting about your observation. I'd like to look further into the CFL. I'm a bit ignorant when it comes to that leauge to be honest with you. Well hey, thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

[ Edited by mustangmele on Jun 13, 2011 at 12:05:19 ]
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home