LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Mayweather vs Ortiz September 17th

Originally posted by zillabeast:

I thought Roger was going to come out and fight for him.
BTW Cortez actually phu*ked up.

That fight was all WWE quality lol

BTOW Canelo is a beast.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

WOW What a f**king punk man.......no class, somebody please destroy this f**ker!!!
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
"WojYahooNBA: Talked to Keith Kizer of NV Commission. Cortez pointed to time keeper and said time in. Punches were legal, according to Kizer. #boxing"
--http://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/115287548951146496

Thank you!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

BTOW Canelo is a beast.
Can't wait for Canelo to fight Chavez jr
I like how everybody is dismissing the headbutt like it was nothing.

Just hate mayweather too much and would rather rag on him. For a legal hit.

Ortiz was fighting dirty all night with those headbutts

Ortiz is the real b***h

Who is dismissing the headbutt like it was nothing?
That was uncalled for. The referee stopped the action and deducted a point.
Ortiz was apologetic. There was a clear lull in the action where Ortiz AND the referee weren't ready to begin action. Ortiz had his hands down, the referee was looking away at people at ringside. A great fighter like Floyd, who was winning the fight, decides to sucker punch Ortiz twice?

C'mon, REALLY???

Your unabashed, absolute homerism for Floyd is the unfortunate thing that's showing here.
Originally posted by obx49:
Originally posted by artiga1:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Floyd Mayweather is one of those human beings on the face of the earth that karma seriously needs to get a hold of.

What a piece of trash.

Whats with all the hate for Mayweather? That headbutt by Ortiz was clearly the bigger cheap shot, it was totally blatant. Protect yourself at all times.

The bigger cheap shot? It was a cheap shot yes, but considering it was done in the heat of action, the referee stopped the action, deducted a point from Ortiz, Ortiz apologized, was still apologizing and had his guard down, Mayweather hits him with two sucker punches while the referee isnt looking.

You go hide behind the same b******t interpretation of those rules like Mayweather did.

f**king pathetic.

How many times is Ortiz going to apologize? I mean seriously. Did Mayweather wait to see if the ref was looking the other way? NO! The ref clearly said "fight" not kiss and hug.
Why are you all over Mayweathers balls?? that was a classless way to win by suckerpunching a guy when his guard was down...the ref was looking at a judge to make sure he took away a point, and Floyd cheapshoted Ortiz because he saw out of the corner of his eye the ref wasnt paying attention...mayweather is a thug

No, your hate for mayweather is getting in the way of logic here. First, it was obvious to everyone that Ortiz was deducted a point hence the ref grabbing Ortiz by the glove and walking him around for the judges. Second, its not a cheap shot if the ref clearly told both fighter to continue to fight.
i dont think he did tell them to fight...they were each in their corner when Ortiz started walking toward Floyd, the ref was still looking to make sure the judges discounted the point..Floyd wanted to retaliate for the headbutt but it was a cheap shot, no doubt

i never hated Floyd, hes an amazing fighter...But to win like that, and claim im 42-0 the best figher in the world money mayweather...he's a first class b***h and there no other way to describe it...Manny Paquiao is going to destroy him
Can't fault Floyd for taking advantage. A win is a win.
I like how everybody is dismissing the headbutt like it was nothing.

Just hate mayweather too much and would rather rag on him. For a legal hit.

Ortiz was fighting dirty all night with those headbutts

Ortiz is the real b***h

Who is dismissing the headbutt like it was nothing?
That was uncalled for. The referee stopped the action and deducted a point.
Ortiz was apologetic. There was a clear lull in the action where Ortiz AND the referee weren't ready to begin action. Ortiz had his hands down, the referee was looking away at people at ringside. A great fighter like Floyd, who was winning the fight, decides to sucker punch Ortiz twice?

C'mon, REALLY???

Your unabashed, absolute homerism for Floyd is the unfortunate thing that's showing here.

"WojYahooNBA: Talked to Keith Kizer of NV Commission. Cortez pointed to time keeper and said time in. Punches were legal, according to Kizer. #boxing"
--http://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/115287548951146496

Ortiz was the only one who wasn't ready.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

BTOW Canelo is a beast.

LOLL @.26 Merchant grabbed Floyd like wuddup.
Floyd shoulda dropped that old man too. all the mexicans i know are hella mad their boy lost lol. if ortiz didnt headbutt him like a little b***h he wouldntve got dropped. its not floyds fault that douchebag didnt protect himself. bring on manny pacquiao

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Floyd shoulda dropped that old man too. all the mexicans i know are hella mad their boy lost lol. if ortiz didnt headbutt him like a little b***h he wouldntve got dropped. its not floyds fault that douchebag didnt protect himself. bring on manny pacquiao

Boxing would make gazillions of dollars off of Floyd KO'ing Larry Merchant. It needs to be entertaining again.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Dropped that old man.........really...Cmon man
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Floyd Mayweather is one of those human beings on the face of the earth that karma seriously needs to get a hold of.

What a piece of trash.

Whats with all the hate for Mayweather? That headbutt by Ortiz was clearly the bigger cheap shot, it was totally blatant. Protect yourself at all times.

The bigger cheap shot? It was a cheap shot yes, but considering it was done in the heat of action, the referee stopped the action, deducted a point from Ortiz, Ortiz apologized, was still apologizing and had his guard down, Mayweather hits him with two sucker punches while the referee isnt looking.

You go hide behind the same b******t interpretation of those rules like Mayweather did.

f**king pathetic.

How many times is Ortiz going to apologize? I mean seriously. Did Mayweather wait to see if the ref was looking the other way? NO! The ref clearly said "fight" not kiss and hug.
Why are you all over Mayweathers balls?? that was a classless way to win by suckerpunching a guy when his guard was down...the ref was looking at a judge to make sure he took away a point, and Floyd cheapshoted Ortiz because he saw out of the corner of his eye the ref wasnt paying attention...mayweather is a thug

No, your hate for mayweather is getting in the way of logic here. First, it was obvious to everyone that Ortiz was deducted a point hence the ref grabbing Ortiz by the glove and walking him around for the judges. Second, its not a cheap shot if the ref clearly told both fighter to continue to fight.
i dont think he did tell them to fight...they were each in their corner when Ortiz started walking toward Floyd, the ref was still looking to make sure the judges discounted the point..Floyd wanted to retaliate for the headbutt but it was a cheap shot, no doubt

i never hated Floyd, hes an amazing fighter...But to win like that, and claim im 42-0 the best figher in the world money mayweather...he's a first class b***h and there no other way to describe it...Manny Paquiao is going to destroy him

He did say fight. I guess we'll have to wait for replays to see if he did. I guess we have to agree to disagree. He's 42-0 for a reason, he is pound for pound the best fighter in the world hands down. His speed and defense is out of this world.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

BTOW Canelo is a beast.

LOLL @.26 Merchant grabbed Floyd like wuddup.
Lol i love larry but if he was 50 years younger he would still be what..85.
[ Edited by Bryant4everYoung on Sep 17, 2011 at 10:12 PM ]

Reminded me of that dude from Killer Instinct with that headbutt. Cheif THunder.

Floyd is ultra heel right now.

People will pay to see him lose not only win.

He won't fight Pac yet, that wouldn't make sense financially, but when he does , and if they have a trilogy, holy ph*k that would generate crazy numbers.
Share 49ersWebzone