LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Nate got a DUI!

Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Not a big deal everybody gets at least one in their lifetimes. Hopefully he will learn from this.

I know I sure did when I got one as a 22 year old.

Damn, I'm behind the curve with all this non-drinking and driving I've been doing!

Agreed.

I better start endangering the lives of others while behind the wheel.

You gotta live a little, there is nothing like going out and drinking and waking up the next morning in an empty parking lot with your pants unzipped and some chick asleep in the passenger seat. And not remembering how you got or where you are.

aahhhh the fun times.............

Or waking up and wondering why the stick-shift is all slimy and smells like a combination of fresh laundry & sloppy tuna. All one can think is "well i guess thats one way to drive..."
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
This kid isn't Joe.

The expectations are too great, so failing even a little bit can be a big deal.

Is it the same kid that played with Gretskys son and Will Smiths or something. Was it westlake catholic?
uhh, the kid is not first name status like his dad
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Not a big deal everybody gets at least one in their lifetimes. Hopefully he will learn from this.

Damn, I'm behind the curve with all this non-drinking and driving I've been doing!

Agreed.

You gotta live a little, there is nothing like going out and drinking and waking up the next morning in an empty parking lot with your pants unzipped and some chick asleep in the passenger seat. And not remembering how you got or where you are.

Or waking up and wondering why the stick-shift is all slimy and smells like a combination of fresh laundry & sloppy tuna. All one can think is "well i guess thats one way to drive..."

Sometimes lifes lessons are learned the hard way.

Agreed.

Sometimes lifes lessons are learned the hard way.

THIS

No offense Sus cause I generally like your stuff, but the bolded was an absolutely asinine comment to make. I have never gotten a dui, and most the people I know haven't either and I live in beer guzzling WI where they allow 10+ offenses before they start to take it seriously.
I refuse to get a DUI. Waaaaaay too much to lose.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by WINiner:

No offense Sus cause I generally like your stuff, but the bolded was an absolutely asinine comment to make. I have never gotten a dui, and most the people I know haven't either and I live in beer guzzling WI where they allow 10+ offenses before they start to take it seriously.

I was saying it kind of sarcastically, but DUIs are pretty common. The main thing is to learn from them, I got one as a youngster and from then on out I was very careful in how I drank.
He's young. So what. People make mistakes.
yea, i got a DUI at 22. f**ked up a lot of things for me :-/

Nate pleads not guilty

I was saying it kind of sarcastically, but DUIs are pretty common. The main thing is to learn from them, I got one as a youngster and from then on out I was very careful in how I drank.

People should learn that drinking and driving kill innocent people. It's something that shouldn't have to be learned from experience. (I didn't mean this post to sound stern by the way)
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kujon11:

People should learn that drinking and driving kill innocent people. It's something that shouldn't have to be learned from experience. (I didn't mean this post to sound stern by the way)

True, I think the point he was trying to make is probably 90% of the male population have at least driven over the limit once or more. With .08 max you could be illegal by drinking 4 beers in 2 hours if you weigh 150 pounds and how many of you haven't done that once and drove?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
I gotta watch where I'm driving around here now if Nate is on the loose.

I was gonna day that's where you're from lol
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
I gotta watch where I'm driving around here now if Nate is on the loose.

I was gonna day that's where you're from lol

lol yeah funny thing is that I was driving around town around the time of his arrest cuz I had just gotten out of X-Men.
Share 49ersWebzone