There are 265 users in the forums

Nate got a DUI!

Nate Montana arrested on DUI suspicion

MISSOULA, Mont. (AP)

The son of NFL Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Montana has been arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.

Missoula County jail records show 21-year-old Nate Montana was booked into jail on a first offense DUI charge at 3:46 a.m. Friday and released about 30 minutes later after posting a $685 bond.

Nate Montana transferred from Notre Dame to the University of Montana in Missoula in February and is vying for the starting quarterback spot.

University of Montana Executive Vice President Jim Foley says the school will continue to monitor the judicial process and any discipline will be handled internally.

Montana was one of 11 Notre Dame athletes arrested on misdemeanor charges of underage drinking at a party in South Bend, Ind., last July.

Missoula radio station KGVO-AM first reported the arrest.

Stock Drop!
damn kids
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Not a big deal everybody gets at least one in their lifetimes. Hopefully he will learn from this.

I know I sure did when I got one as a 22 year old.
i thought it was gonna be nate davis
...and his stock drops too!

Originally posted by susweel:
Not a big deal everybody gets at least one in their lifetimes. Hopefully he will learn from this.

Damn, I'm behind the curve with all this non-drinking and driving I've been doing!

This would have never happened to Nick
Originally posted by 5280High:

Damn, I'm behind the curve with all this non-drinking and driving I've been doing!

Agreed.

I better start endangering the lives of others while behind the wheel.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Jimmy Clausen
Golden Tate
Michael Floyd
Nate Montana (ex notre dame)

What's going on here with my beloved irish and d.u.i's?

Originally posted by VDSF:
Jimmy Clausen
Golden Tate
Michael Floyd
Nate Montana (ex notre dame)

What's going on here with my beloved irish and d.u.i's?

Your answer is in the question.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by 5280High:

Agreed.

I better start endangering the lives of others while behind the wheel.

You gotta live a little, there is nothing like going out and drinking and waking up the next morning in an empty parking lot with your pants unzipped and some chick asleep in the passenger seat. And not remembering how you got or where you are.

aahhhh the fun times.............
Good job, make your dad proud! What an idiot, chancing your football career over a stupid move like that!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Man...I used to always drink when I drive & looking back on that fact, I can't help but feel disappointed with myself. That is a big risk & I shoulda known better. Thank god that I never hurt myself or others. But Nate is a kid & this experience with help him grow.
This kid isn't Joe.

The expectations are too great, so failing even a little bit can be a big deal.
I gotta watch where I'm driving around here now if Nate is on the loose.
Share 49ersWebzone