There are 175 users in the forums

Lebron vs. Jordan

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobS:
I forgot about Sabonis, wasn't he already 30 and had injury problems when he hit the NBA? Wasn't the guy like 7'3"?

...yea, but Sabonis was no Dirk or even close.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I forgot about Sabonis, wasn't he already 30 and had injury problems when he hit the NBA? Wasn't the guy like 7'3"?

Sabonis was 31 and had had several debilitating injuries by the time he joined the Blazers. According to everyone who saw him play in his prime, he could have been an all-time NBA great.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Sabonis was 31 and had had several debilitating injuries by the time he joined the Blazers. According to everyone who saw him play in his prime, he could have been an all-time NBA great.

He would have had a great early part of his career but still would have been average at the age of 30 due to his injuries.

It's difficult to rate a player who was considered this or that in Europe but Sabonis was still effective at 60% healthy knees in the NBA.

Remember, Kukoc was once considered the Jordan of Europe league.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Could be, can't comment on something I'm not aware of.

Bettah Recognize!

Bettah Recognize!

i wonder if you can buy that jersey or it is just given to you (wocka-wocka)
[ Edited by DertyDonahue on Jun 1, 2011 at 9:58 PM ]
MJ's 30 for 30 is on right now.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Forget Lebron vs Jordan I don't even think that Lebron is better then Dwade.
Originally posted by susweel:

I think Lebron is better than Wade. This series Wade has the hot hand but the Chicago series it was Lebron throwing the daggers. They have both checked their egos and gave the ball to one another when one of them is on fire. Lebron will leave his mark on the series before its all said and done
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by susweel:

I think Lebron is better than Wade. This series Wade has the hot hand but the Chicago series it was Lebron throwing the daggers. They have both checked their egos and gave the ball to one another when one of them is on fire. Lebron will leave his mark on the series before its all said and done

LBJ is the better overall player but Wade is a better scorer.

LBJ's weak side help d the last 2 games are horrid.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Wade for Finals MVP.

You could argue that Lebron isn't even the best player on his own team.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
This debate that should have never started is officially over
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Wade for Finals MVP.

You could argue that Lebron isn't even the best player on his own team.

Assuming the Heat win the series, Wade will probably win the MVP. He did choke twice in the last 30 seconds.
8 points today
Share 49ersWebzone