There are 322 users in the forums

NBA Finals Thread: Mavs are NBA Champions! :O

Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by jrg:

LeBron's Twitter

Wow. Now he is using God as an excuse? What it boils down to is that when you are playing ball its your team vs the other team and nobody can really help you, God or no God, if you're not going to be aggressive or win the game. God can't make him shoot the ball more or make free throws, that's his own deal. I feel kind of bad for him but oh well. He just isnt aggressive enough, that MJ or Kobe type aggressiveness is what he doesnt have. He might as well be Scottie Pippen on roids.

I dont think he did all that

I dunno man, he is basically saying they didnt win because god decided it wasnt their time to win. But he could've been more aggressive and made more shots, he just wasnt and didn't.

no he didnt.

Mark Cuban is the best owner in sports

IDK maybe he is right, but that just is how I enterpreted it as. But whatever, to each their own. Maybe it was just Dirk's time to finally win one.
Just Curious guys....

what do u think about LB's comment on the fans having some happiness for a few months and he will get to go back to his $$$lifestyle meanwhile we will go back to our real problems.

f**k u lbj u got damn fraud. hahahahahahha

[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jun 12, 2011 at 22:29:35 ]
Originally posted by 190836:
Classless and gutless. The Miami Heat.

sounds like a lowell cohn article
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by 190836:
Classless and gutless. The Miami Heat.

sounds like a lowell cohn article

Originally posted by jimrat201:
[img=]

• jrg
  • Veteran
Tomorrow is Lebron James Day, everybody gets to leave work 12 minutes early.

and why the f**k he kep smiling and lookin at wade to talk for him.. f**kin jabba wocki heheh

Lol
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Dan Gilbert just chimed in. What a jack@ss.

So, what did he say?

No shortcuts.

Unless it was the Cavs who had Wade, Lebron & Bosh...

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Benjamin Hochman: Nice stat from espn: lebron 27ppg in season, 18 in finals..largest differential in nba history 2 minutes ago via twitter
I really think Spoelstra deserves a ton of blame for inexpicably replacing James Jones in the rotation with Mike Miller in the middle of the playoffs when they were absolutely rolling, as well as waiting far too long to bench Bibby.
I dunno if you guys saw this, but a reporter in the post-game press conference asked the Miami guys if they thought they choked.

LeBron deferred to Wade to answer the question. Thought it was appropriate.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I dunno if you guys saw this, but a reporter in the post-game press conference asked the Miami guys if they thought they choked.

LeBron deferred to Wade to answer the question. Thought it was appropriate.

man u so smart
Originally posted by andes14:
I really think Spoelstra deserves a ton of blame for inexpicably replacing James Jones in the rotation with Mike Miller in the middle of the playoffs when they were absolutely rolling, as well as waiting far too long to bench Bibby.

A ton of blame for benching...James Jones? After Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals?

The lack of James Jones' James Jonesiness was a difference in this series? Really?
Share 49ersWebzone