There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Lebron James Approval Rating

Lebron James Approval Rating

Originally posted by crabman82:
Wade > LeBron, ya i said it, why do u think bosh went to miami instead of cleveland? lebron only followed once he knew bosh was going to south beach

What kind of reasoning is this? Who the f**k wants to play in Cleveland? Lebron just announced his decision the last, but it was clear - Wade and Lebron were going to play together...whether it was in NY, Chicago, or Miami.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Wade > LeBron, ya i said it, why do u think bosh went to miami instead of cleveland? lebron only followed once he knew bosh was going to south beach

What kind of reasoning is this? Who the f**k wants to play in Cleveland? Lebron just announced his decision the last, but it was clear - Wade and Lebron were going to play together...whether it was in NY, Chicago, or Miami.

bs lebron was recruiting bosh 2 go to cleveland, i'm sure he woulda liked wade to join them, but once bosh went 2 miami he had to go to other alpha males team who already has his ring
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Do not like the guy. And, yes, it's because he left his home town team hanging.

He wasn't "free" to be a free agent? He had to stay there?...

He left them HANGING.

How did he do that?...

I'm not going to argue with you man. Play dumb all day long if you want.

He didn't left them hanging. First, he was a FA - and he had the right to make his decision whenever he wanted, it was Cleveland's fault for not having a back-up plan. Second, none of the FAs signed their deals till Lebron and Wade decided where they were playing.

Plus, it's not like Cleveland was going to be a huge attraction for major FAs. They weren't an attractive destination when they had Lebron, so I find it hard to believe that players like Amare were going to sign up to play there.

Cleveland got absolutely lucky that they landed the top draft pick in Lebron's draft.

He left them HANGING.

How did he do that?...

He didn't left them hanging. First, he was a FA - and he had the right to make his decision whenever he wanted, it was Cleveland's fault for not having a back-up plan. Second, none of the FAs signed their deals till Lebron and Wade decided where they were playing.

Plus, it's not like Cleveland was going to be a huge attraction for major FAs. They weren't an attractive destination when they had Lebron, so I find it hard to believe that players like Amare were going to sign up to play there.

Cleveland got absolutely lucky that they landed the top draft pick in Lebron's draft.

do u remember last summer? amare committed to ny well before miami thrice came
bottom line is i dont doubt lebron wanted to play w/ bosh and wade, but he wanted it in cleveland, i'm sure wade wanted it in miami, neither one wanted to be the dude who turned their back on their respective teams. the whole thing hinged on bosh, he chose to join wade and then james had no choice, boozer was going with rose, amare was already in ny, he was screwed. dwayne wade is the better player (not by much though) he will always have 1 more ring, he can let lebron take shots in crunch time, its a win win for him, if lebron makes it great they win, if he misses clutch shots, ya they lose but he still won already without him

bs lebron was recruiting bosh 2 go to cleveland, i'm sure he woulda liked wade to join them, but once bosh went 2 miami he had to go to other alpha males team who already has his ring

It is well documented - Lebron and Wade were going to sign up with the same team this off-seaosn. Miami made the most sense because Miami had the room to sign 3 stars, whereas Chicago and NY could only add 2.

Wade has one championship...with Shaq still dominating inside. Yeah...that def. makes Wade the more "alpha-man" than Lebron.

It is well documented - Lebron and Wade were going to sign up with the same team this off-seaosn. Miami made the most sense because Miami had the room to sign 3 stars, whereas Chicago and NY could only add 2.

Wade has one championship...with Shaq still dominating inside. Yeah...that def. makes Wade the more "alpha-man" than Lebron.

ya shaq dominatd the middle so much that without wade they woulda gotta swept by dallas in 2006. i dont doubt lebron wanted to play with wade, but he wanted it in cleveland, once bosh said i'm going to miami thats when lebron changed his mind

http://www.fearthesword.com/2010/7/6/1554543/broussard-lebron-wants-chris-bosh

who's team has it been this year, in the playoffs? Lebrons. It's the big 3 but its a step ladder with Lebron on top. Wades been struggling most of the playoffs, and definitely this series offensively, it's lebron that's been doing it game in and game out.

He left them HANGING.

How did he do that?...

Yea...I do. That's why I mentioned Amare - he was the only major FA to sign before them, and if you think Amare was going to sign up with Cleveland over NY (with D'Antoni as HC) - then I don't know what to tell you.

He left them HANGING.

How did he do that?...

Yea...I do. That's why I mentioned Amare - he was the only major FA to sign before them, and if you think Amare was going to sign up with Cleveland over NY (with D'Antoni as HC) - then I don't know what to tell you.

i dont think amare was going to cleveland but u made it seem no fa's had signed anywhere waiting on lebron and wade, that wasnt the case.

ya shaq dominatd the middle so much that without wade they woulda gotta swept by dallas in 2006. i dont doubt lebron wanted to play with wade, but he wanted it in cleveland, once bosh said i'm going to miami thats when lebron changed his mind

Riley wanted Amare, Wade, and Lebron

Miami's initial plan didn't even involve Bosh. Wade and Lebron were going to play together, it was a matter of who the 3rd player was going to be. Anyways, it doesn't matter. Lebron is the best player in the NBA right now, so it's a moot point discussing who the best player on the Heat is. There will be games when D-Wade plays better than Lebron...just like there are days when Ray Allen outplays Garnett and Pierce, when Gasol outplays Kobe, when Pippen outplayed Jordan - but Lebron is the best player, and it's not really close.

He left them HANGING.

How did he do that?...

i dont think amare was going to cleveland but u made it seem no fa's had signed anywhere waiting on lebron and wade, that wasnt the case.

It was one and that's why I mentioned Amare in my initial post. Cleveland didn't have a back-up plan, and I don't blame them for not having one because when teams like NY, Miami, and Chicago have cap room - no one will say - "oooh, I want to play in Cleveland"
Originally posted by crzy:
I like Lebron, I'm over my initial hatred because of the stupid Decision.

But it is kinda lame to win a ring with a superteam. Teaming up with his buddies to finally win a ring diminishes the overall accomplishment.

I will never ever consider Lebron in the conversation for the greatest players of all time, even if he wins 10 rings with Wade and Bosh.

It's too bad, because I expected more from Lebron. Physically, there has never been an NBA player like Lebron. I expected him to completely revolutionize the game of basketball.

Oh well.

What player won multiple championships by himself BTW? Tell me? I really want to know? We have seen what Cleveland had there without Lebron. Absolutely nothing. Not a pretty sight... Shame on him he didn't win the Championship with the worst team in the league.

Miami's initial plan didn't even involve Bosh. Wade and Lebron were going to play together, it was a matter of who the 3rd player was going to be. Anyways, it doesn't matter. Lebron is the best player in the NBA right now, so it's a moot point discussing who the best player on the Heat is. There will be games when D-Wade plays better than Lebron...just like there are days when Ray Allen outplays Garnett and Pierce, when Gasol outplays Kobe, when Pippen outplayed Jordan - but Lebron is the best player, and it's not really close.

ya thats what riley wanted, u seem to completly dismiss that lebron wanted everyone 2 join him in cleveland, once no stars were going to his team, he had to bounce, smart business move for him, but not his first choice, dwayne wade had more pull, maybe it was south beach, maybe it was rileys influence, but lebron went to his team as a backup plan.

I agree 100%.