There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Lebron James Approval Rating

Lebron James Approval Rating

• BobS
  • Veteran
Google around for what Lebron said about Cleveland. In a nutshell he said it wasn't his city, he had no attachment to it, and owed them nothing. As for the decision, he could have done something else for charity that didn't draw so much attention to himself. I respect him as a player, he lived up to all his hype when he signed out of High School that was impressive. His huge ego and attention grabbing behavior I don't respect him for, it is way over board. GO MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!
its some years away, but the evolution of lebrons game will be fun to watch, he'll reach a point where he cant just drive to the hole all the time like kobe and MJ did and will have to rely on more jump shots
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Scottie Pippen commented on Mike and Mike this morning..

"Michael Jordan may have been the greatest scorer to ever play this game, but Lebron James is the greatest player to ever play this game. Because he gets everyone involved. You have to be on your P's and Q's because everyone on the floor is a threat to score with the ball in his hands. He dominates games from both ends of the floor. Because of the way he plays defense and dominates, he is the complete package."

Defensively he is far superior to what Jordan was. Atletically he is better than Jordan. In the end he may be better than Jordan. We will see. It is true nobody has ever played the game like Lebron. He is a freak.

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by BobS:
Ever since the "decision" and what he said about Cleveland I can't stand him and his enormous ego. I think I will be sick if the Mavericks don't beat the Heat, GO MAVS!!!!!!

The decision was for charity. What did he say about Cleveland?

There are about 1000 different ways to give to a charity, and making a mockery out of thousands of people is not the way.

He didn't mock anybody. Those people are babies who are sad he didn't choose their city. Free agent means "FREE." He can go wherever the hell he wants and doesn't have to apologize to anybody.

Like always, you're missing the main point.
Ever since the "decision" and what he said about Cleveland I can't stand him and his enormous ego. I think I will be sick if the Mavericks don't beat the Heat, GO MAVS!!!!!!

There are about 1000 different ways to give to a charity, and making a mockery out of thousands of people is not the way.

He didn't mock anybody. Those people are babies who are sad he didn't choose their city. Free agent means "FREE." He can go wherever the hell he wants and doesn't have to apologize to anybody.

The decision was a poor decision...but he is a good dude, never been in trouble, plays hard, etc. I hope he wins. I dont blame him for leaving and going to Miami.

I honestly wouldnt mind if either team won because I like Kidd, Dirk and Cuban. I also like LeBron. I am good either way, but will not hate LeBron for going where he wanted, taking less money to do it, and giving the show money to the boys and girls club.

You guys act like he is a terrorist. Come on.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

The decision was a poor decision...but he is a good dude, never been in trouble, plays hard, etc. I hope he wins. I dont blame him for leaving and going to Miami.

I honestly wouldnt mind if either team won because I like Kidd, Dirk and Cuban. I also like LeBron. I am good either way, but will not hate LeBron for going where he wanted, taking less money to do it, and giving the show money to the boys and girls club.

You guys act like he is a terrorist. Come on

Exactly.

Exactly.

honesty, I liked him before, but all the hate for leaving makes me like him more. I joked with my wife the other day, I hope he wins it all then pulls his balls out on tv and tells everyone to suck it.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

"Michael Jordan may have been the greatest scorer to ever play this game, but Lebron James is the greatest player to ever play this game. Because he gets everyone involved. You have to be on your P's and Q's because everyone on the floor is a threat to score with the ball in his hands. He dominates games from both ends of the floor. Because of the way he plays defense and dominates, he is the complete package."

Defensively he is far superior to what Jordan was. Atletically he is better than Jordan. In the end he may be better than Jordan. We will see. It is true nobody has ever played the game like Lebron. He is a freak.

Defensively and athletically he is better than Jordan. I stand by it. Dude is like 6'8 1/2" and 260 lbs. of muscle. Speed, quickness, athleticism, jumping ability. He's got it all. He can guard 1, 2, 3, and 4 on the floor and do a heck of a job on each. Jordan could not guard 1 - 4. I'm not saying Jordan wasn't a fantastic athlete or defensive player. He was in fact both. And one of the best at both we have ever seen. But he didn't have the bulk, size, strength, frame or length of Lebron. That's all I'm saying. Guarding 1 - 4 is telling. Show me another guy who can do that. And can do it well no less. Who?

Exactly.

honesty, I liked him before, but all the hate for leaving makes me like him more. I joked with my wife the other day, I hope he wins it all then pulls his balls out on tv and tells everyone to suck it.

I agree. I always liked him before. But this is just rediculous. He can go whereve he wants. And he's not RapeLisburger or something. He's a good citizen and gives to the boys and girls club and childrens causes. He hasn't caused anybody any harm. The hate is misguided, over the top and rediculous at this point. For this reason I hope he wins 6 in a row and tells everybody to suck it...
florida aint got no tax so bruh really didnt really take less dollars ... imo tho brons b***hmade ...
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Defensively he is far superior to what Jordan was.

If you actually believe this statement, then you know nothing about basketball.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Defensively and athletically he is better than Jordan. I stand by it. Dude is like 6'8 1/2" and 260 lbs. of muscle. Speed, quickness, athleticism, jumping ability. He's got it all. He can guard 1, 2, 3, and 4 on the floor and do a heck of a job on each. Jordan could not guard 1 - 4. I'm not saying Jordan wasn't a fantastic athlete or defensive player. He was in fact both. And one of the best at both we have ever seen. But he didn't have the bulk, size, strength, frame or length of Lebron. That's all I'm saying. Guarding 1 - 4 is telling. Show me another guy who can do that. And can do it well no less. Who?
Lebron is pretty damn impressive defensively, but Jordan was a defensive monster.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:

If he continues to play the kind of defense he has played in the playoffs this year, then he will be considered a better defender. Many ppl (including the post-game crew of ESPN) called his defensive performance equivalent to Scottie Pippen.

Everybody knows Pippen >>> Jordan, defensively.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by crzy:

If he continues to play the kind of defense he has played in the playoffs this year, then he will be considered a better defender. Many ppl (including the post-game crew of ESPN) called his defensive performance equivalent to Scottie Pippen.

Everybody knows Pippen >>> Jordan, defensively.

Let's actually wait and see if he can even guard Dirk successfully. I have doubts.

If it was Michael Jordan, not only would he demand to guard Dirk, but he would do it extremely successfully with everything on the line.