There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WCF: THUNDER VS. MAVS

Originally posted by jrg:

Don't be sad, the Thunder will be back next year, and i can possibly see a rematch next year in the WCF
the thunder failed me
Did Rickey Martin or Clay Akin have a concert in OKC sometime lately? Because I suspect they tought the thunder how to suck hard ball(s).
Originally posted by LBCniner:
Originally posted by jrg:

Don't be sad, the Thunder will be back next year, and i can possibly see a rematch next year in the WCF

Not if Durant plays like a p***y. Hardin and Westbrook and other teammates appeared to be playing with more heart than Durant. He looked like a guy who already lost evey ime he missed a shot.
westbrook is a douchebag.. straight to the locker room after the game.. no congrats
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Why do ppl want athletes to act a certain way? I never understand this line of thinking that you're supposed to shake hands or congratulate the other team after they beat you up.

Yea, it's nice to see that...but it doesn't make those who don't perform these rituals d-bags.

People are way too cynical and judgmental these days.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
westbrook is a douchebag.. straight to the locker room after the game.. no congrats

He can congratulate them another time. I don't see why it's necessary to do that while the opponent is celebrating. I wouldn't want them to give me a pity stop to say good series.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

He can congratulate them another time. I don't see why it's necessary to do that while the opponent is celebrating. I wouldn't want them to give me a pity stop to say good series.

plus I'm sure he realized he's a big part of why the team lost this series