LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

WCF: THUNDER VS. MAVS

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MrOrange:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Choke job by the thunder

yeah, true, but f**king-A......those shots dirk was hitting.....ridiculous.

This. Dirk just went berserk in the late 4th. Hard to say it was a choke job really, every team is going to miss some shots, but OKC played great defense on the other end and Dirk hit some amazing amazing shots. Also, Dallas played great defense...!

I'm not giving up on OKC, just gotta win the next one.
17-2 run is a choke job no other way to spin it. Yes dirk made shots but no reason the thunder couldn't score more than 2 points. Those young kids wilted under pressure
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
17-2 run is a choke job no other way to spin it. Yes dirk made shots but no reason the thunder couldn't score more than 2 points. Those young kids wilted under pressure

I know what you're saying, but it's not like they missed easy shots or didn't play good D. It's just Mavs played an amazing 4-5 minute stretch, and it happened to be the last minutes of regulation. It happens...I rather give all the credit to the Mavs than call it a choke job. I understand ppl have different perspective of choking, so I've no issues with ppl callin' it that, but I've to give the credit to Mavs.
  • Tman
  • Veteran

durant's last second 3 attempt at the end of reg was complete wilting, dude still had like 4 seconds to dribble up closer but instead pulls up 5 ft behind the 3 line and gets stuffed, almost losing the game right there with Kidd's awareness on the TO
Originally posted by YungAce:
russell westbrook is wack

He's had a really tough stretch of late. Still an All-Star, as he usually sh*ts on opposing PG's.

Question is...will he ever truly become a POINT GUARD? He's still VERY young.
CHOKELAHOMA where the wind comes sweeping down the plain!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
What a horrible choke job by OKC. brutal!
I hope Dirk destroys the Heat
Originally posted by Tman:

durant's last second 3 attempt at the end of reg was complete wilting, dude still had like 4 seconds to dribble up closer but instead pulls up 5 ft behind the 3 line and gets stuffed, almost losing the game right there with Kidd's awareness on the TO

How many seconds on the clock do you recommend a player should shoot the ball? 4 seconds seems about right or possibly six seconds.

No choke job. OKC played a frat first half and was still up by very little at the half. OKC must play perfect basketball and Dallas must not play very well for OkC to win. Dallas is just a superior team. A team must outscore them to win because of Dirk similar to the Lakers with Kobe when he was better.
Jason Kidd is still badass. People who really didn't get a chance to see him in his prime couldn't fathom someone saying he was better than Deron Williams or Westbrook but he is one who you just had to watch him play. Kevin Johnson is also in that realm.

Why doe Shawn Marion keep shooting layups with ball that has an air pressure of 200psi? Dude has the worst touch close to the rim and even his makes rattle around with a chance of popping out.
SMH.. disappointed in OKC.. i have no reason to watch the playoffs anymore
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Durant looked like he was ready to cry in the post game interview. Did you see their faces in the huddle after Kidd hit that three? Only person who didn't look like paralyzed was Perkins and that's only because he's got the natural angry eyebrows.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Durant looked like he was ready to cry in the post game interview. Did you see their faces in the huddle after Kidd hit that three? Only person who didn't look like paralyzed was Perkins and that's only because he's got the natural angry eyebrows.

yeah i noticed their body language was horrible on the sidelines during OT.. i knew it was over after that

i didn't see the post game interview.. but i don't blame him
This series is OVER. I really hate to use the choke word in sports but its pretty hard to use any other label when you blow a 15 point lead with 5 minutes to go.
Share 49ersWebzone