box out?

Inbound the ball.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
At 35 seconds, Kobe does something that he rarely does in a Laker game:

box out?

Inbound the ball.

Well he IS playing center. Which is what I thought the answer was.

box out?

Inbound the ball.

box out?

Inbound the ball.

That's bully right there.
kobe speaks about lockout

That was pretty lame. I'm all for a good ol' rippin' on one of my guys, but that was just plain stupid.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Aug 18, 2011 at 9:13 PM ]

That was pretty lame. I'm all for a good ol' rippin' on one of my guys, but that was just plain stupid.

Does anybody remember this game:

OHHHH! AND FOULED ON THE PLAY!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
5-3 Comedian Kevin Hart vs Shannon Brown
WTF did kobe do in san diego!?!?!?!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

straight b******t. someone is filming/taking photos of him at a church service. Kobe pushed the camera out of the way and the man went to the hospital complaining of a f**ked up wrist or something. lol if i see that dude in real life i want to slap him 99 times and then pee on his face
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

straight b******t. someone is filming/taking photos of him at a church service. Kobe pushed the camera out of the way and the man went to the hospital complaining of a f**ked up wrist or something. lol if i see that dude in real life i want to slap him 99 times and then pee on his face

Or maybe Kobe is a paranoid narcissist who thinks anyone and everyone is obsessed with him?
Garnett was close to signing with Lakers
Kevin Garnett nearly went from the Land of 10,000 Lakes to the Lakers. [Garnett, on a national radio show, touched on] the possibility of him joining the Lakers as opposed to the Celtics before the 2007 season. Garnett made it clear he absolutely wanted out of Minnesota, but he said turmoil in Los Angeles prevented him from playing there. "I was pretty close to be honest," said Garnett. "What disturbed me about the whole Lakers situation was Kobe and Phil at the time. They were at each other pretty bad, and it was a new situation I didn't want to get into ... It was my choice, yeah. There was a lot going on and I didn't want to be a part of it."
Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/morning-jolt/09/02/0902/index.html#ixzz1Wo37MWMc
Originally posted by valrod33:
Kevin Garnett nearly went from the Land of 10,000 Lakes to the Lakers. [Garnett, on a national radio show, touched on] the possibility of him joining the Lakers as opposed to the Celtics before the 2007 season. Garnett made it clear he absolutely wanted out of Minnesota, but he said turmoil in Los Angeles prevented him from playing there. "I was pretty close to be honest," said Garnett. "What disturbed me about the whole Lakers situation was Kobe and Phil at the time. They were at each other pretty bad, and it was a new situation I didn't want to get into ... It was my choice, yeah. There was a lot going on and I didn't want to be a part of it."
Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/morning-jolt/09/02/0902/index.html#ixzz1Wo37MWMc

Thank god that fell through.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Thank god that fell through.

The only reason I agree with you is that it would have cost us Bynum & Odom, and I much prefer the deal for Pau.

But I woulda loved to have Kobe & KG together. KG's one of my favorite players. Yeah, he's a gigantic douche, but let's not act like Kobe isn't.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com