Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
you guys are on the downfall, I would be suprised if LA even makes the playoffs next year

You can't be serious. The team that was favored to win it all when the playoffs started, the #1 seed in the West won't make the playoffs next year? Even with no changes Kobe, Pau, Bynum, Odom = playoffs.

And you think the Kings will make the playoffs in the 7-8 spot?

Pass that ish bro.

did you watch the playoffs? b/c your team got demolished.

Bynum acts ike a child, Pau faded away in the mist, and Kobe is getting up there. Fisher has lost a step or 4. Mike Brown is an awful coach. Your bench is mediocre at best.

I hate the lakers a lot but you are crazy if you think the Lakers wont make the playoffs next year, now dont post crap like this again cuz i dont want to defend the Lakers

The older teams in the NBA are all on the downfall, Spurs, Boston, and LA. If you cant realize that then you guys dont know much about the NBA. Look at what the younger teams have done: Thunder or even the Grizzlies both outplayed these older teams.

Ya, this year the NBA definitely changed hands over to the younger generation, like Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Kidd, Jason Terry, Shawn Marion, & Tyson Chandler.

okay bro, learn how to read

You mean the part where you said "The older teams in the NBA are on the downfall"?

maybe the part that is in bold? fail

So I'm supposed to just read the parts that you bolded after the fact? People always get excited about the young teams in the league, but when was the last time a young squad won the title? It's usually old guys like the Mavs this year, the Lakers the two years before, the Celtics the year before that, etc.

The only fail here is you possibly making the most ridiculous statement in all the years we've been talking basketball here in saying that you'd be surprised if the Lakers made the playoffs next year. In fact, this statement was so ridiculous that you have two avowed Laker haters shaking their heads at you.

The Grizzlies love cracks me up. This happens every couple of years. A team has a few breaks go their way and they face a favorable matchup in the first round, and people think they're more than what they are. (see: Golden State '07, New Orleans '08)

OKC's a nice, young squad...and they haven't accomplished anything yet.

But the question isn't whether or not the Lakers are going to be better than Memphis next year (definitely), or OKC (maybe)...it's whether or not they're going to make the playoffs.

to you if you dont win the title you havent accomplished anything? that makes no sense. So using your logic the Miami Heat havent accomplished anything yet b/c they dont have a title.

THAT is what you respond to in this post?

imagine that. someone responding to your rediculous summerizations of every team. All that matters is the Lakers got swept and I believe they wont be contenders anymore. Move on

These guys are having the most rediculous summerization evar!!!!

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
you guys are on the downfall, I would be suprised if LA even makes the playoffs next year

You can't be serious. The team that was favored to win it all when the playoffs started, the #1 seed in the West won't make the playoffs next year? Even with no changes Kobe, Pau, Bynum, Odom = playoffs.

And you think the Kings will make the playoffs in the 7-8 spot?

Pass that ish bro.

did you watch the playoffs? b/c your team got demolished.

Bynum acts ike a child, Pau faded away in the mist, and Kobe is getting up there. Fisher has lost a step or 4. Mike Brown is an awful coach. Your bench is mediocre at best.

I hate the lakers a lot but you are crazy if you think the Lakers wont make the playoffs next year, now dont post crap like this again cuz i dont want to defend the Lakers

The older teams in the NBA are all on the downfall, Spurs, Boston, and LA. If you cant realize that then you guys dont know much about the NBA. Look at what the younger teams have done: Thunder or even the Grizzlies both outplayed these older teams.

Ya, this year the NBA definitely changed hands over to the younger generation, like Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Kidd, Jason Terry, Shawn Marion, & Tyson Chandler.

okay bro, learn how to read

You mean the part where you said "The older teams in the NBA are on the downfall"?

maybe the part that is in bold? fail

So I'm supposed to just read the parts that you bolded after the fact? People always get excited about the young teams in the league, but when was the last time a young squad won the title? It's usually old guys like the Mavs this year, the Lakers the two years before, the Celtics the year before that, etc.

The only fail here is you possibly making the most ridiculous statement in all the years we've been talking basketball here in saying that you'd be surprised if the Lakers made the playoffs next year. In fact, this statement was so ridiculous that you have two avowed Laker haters shaking their heads at you.

The Grizzlies love cracks me up. This happens every couple of years. A team has a few breaks go their way and they face a favorable matchup in the first round, and people think they're more than what they are. (see: Golden State '07, New Orleans '08)

OKC's a nice, young squad...and they haven't accomplished anything yet.

But the question isn't whether or not the Lakers are going to be better than Memphis next year (definitely), or OKC (maybe)...it's whether or not they're going to make the playoffs.

to you if you dont win the title you havent accomplished anything? that makes no sense. So using your logic the Miami Heat havent accomplished anything yet b/c they dont have a title.

THAT is what you respond to in this post?

imagine that. someone responding to your rediculous summerizations of every team. All that matters is the Lakers got swept and I believe they wont be contenders anymore. Move on

These guys are having the most rediculous summerization evar!!!!

I'm as sick of this Hilter video getting redone over and over as everybody else, but this actually made me chuckle a little:

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm as sick of this Hilter video getting redone over and over as everybody else, but this actually made me chuckle a little:

Originally posted by Harbaugh52:

and anally rape him like that women from Denver...
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

"He didn't rape her. He made love to her"
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

"He didn't rape her. He made love to her"
lol

"I'm a douche."
"A bag of douche."

So Shannon got married recently...am I the only one who was oddly surprised to see that the only Lakers who were selected to be his best men were Kobe and Derek? You really mean to tell me that Fish and Kobe are the two Lakers he enjoys/kicks it with the most?

''and my facebook page....i have talked so much sh*t about the lakers 3peat''

Man, people in Asia completely lose their minds when it comes to Kobe. Check this out, especially the last 40 seconds or so.

Man, people in Asia completely lose their minds when it comes to Kobe. Check this out, especially the last 40 seconds or so.

wow...lol
At 35 seconds, Kobe does something that he rarely does in a Laker game:

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Aug 18, 2011 at 9:14 PM ]
At 35 seconds, Kobe does something that he rarely does in a Laker game:

box out?
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com