There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Official #8 Memphis Grizzlies vs #4 Oklahoma City Thunder playoff thread

ball hoggin ass westbrook.. givin me a headache
i love how Memphis approaches the game. TEAM!!
Vazquez is one step away from total NBA domination. He was the missing piece from last year
Grizzlies. Zbo 21-21 is he the best power forward now in the game? I can't believe it. B4 he is just an overpaid above average player but he is now playing on an MVP level.
What an exciting game, once they put Mayo on Westbrook...wow! That my amigos is called defensive intensity. The Thunder are gonna have to reach deep and play with everything they have, if they do not get home court back, they are toast.
Imagine a Mavericks - Grizzlies Conference Finals. Who'd have guessed that?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Vazquez is one step away from total NBA domination. He was the missing piece from last year

he just launched his own website
Westbrook is so easy to hate, f**king whines about everything, and is flopping better than Manu in this game, f**king makes me wanna punch him
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Westbrook is so easy to hate, f**king whines about everything, and is flopping better than Manu in this game, f**king makes me wanna punch him

great player but watching him in the playoffs has kinda disappointed me..

okc better not lose this effin game again..
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Imagine a Mavericks - Grizzlies Conference Finals. Who'd have guessed that?

It was Dirk. Dude was unguardable, regardless if it was pau, bynum, odom or artest on him...
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Imagine a Mavericks - Grizzlies Conference Finals. Who'd have guessed that?

It was Dirk. Dude was unguardable, regardless if it was pau, bynum, odom or artest on him...

?? LOL
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Imagine a Mavericks - Grizzlies Conference Finals. Who'd have guessed that?

It was Dirk. Dude was unguardable, regardless if it was pau, bynum, odom or artest on him...

?? LOL

lol
wow.. really conley????


westbrook you effin douchebag..

[ Edited by bayarealuv on May 9, 2011 at 21:35:15 ]
what a f**king huge big cojones shot by Conley, holy s**t, PLAY DEFENSE!!!