LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 380 users in the forums

MLB.tv

• jrg
  • Veteran
So, signed up for MLB.tv and I'm willing to let someone use my login to watch all the games if they want.

It's $99/season..and I already talked to Dino about it and gave him my login.

Last year, BirdmanJr, myself, and a buddy of mine all used it at once so I know it can work...and we can all log in so you can see it works before..but I'm looking for another person interested that way we all can pay $33 and have the entire season.

If interested, go ahead and PM me or comment here...plus, I guess we can use this thread for general MLB.tv talk as well...or I guess for others who wanna do this as well.
[ Edited by jrg on Apr 23, 2011 at 12:40 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
So, signed up for MLB.tv and I'm willing to let someone use my login to watch all the games if they want.

Last year, BirdmanJr, myself, and a buddy of mine all used it at once so I know it can work...and we can all log in so you can see it works before..but I'm looking for another person interested that way we all can pay $33 and have the entire season.

If interested, go ahead and PM me or comment here...plus, I guess we can use this thread for general MLB.tv talk as well.

wait nevermind, that wouldn't work for me since I root for the local team and most likely those games get blacked out

holler at someone who's outside the coverage area of his/her favorite team
[ Edited by vrabbit on Apr 23, 2011 at 12:39 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

If interested, go ahead and PM me or comment here...plus, I guess we can use this thread for general MLB.tv talk as well.

wait nevermind, that wouldn't work for me since I root for the local team and most likely those games get blacked out

holler at someone who's outside the coverage area of his/her favorite team

ah gotcha..im the same way...but i have my iphone jailbroken and the location "spoofed" so i can watch cardinals games on my phone at work and avoid blackout rules
  • jrg
  • Veteran
both dino and i logged in watching right now
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

So you can all be using it at the exact same time? Wow, I didn't think that'd work. Thought it would only allow one at a time under the same login. Anyway, cool deal for someone that is out of market. I'd swoop it but already get all my games on tv.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins879:

So you can all be using it at the exact same time? Wow, I didn't think that'd work. Thought it would only allow one at a time under the same login. Anyway, cool deal for someone that is out of market. I'd swoop it but already get all my games on tv.

yep..worked like this all last year...and plan on doing the same this year
Damn I signed up already sry James
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Damn I signed up already sry James

lol its no big deal..im pretty sure ill find someone
Yeah, it is cool that you can use it with multiple people, unlike the NFL Ticket broadband.

Anyway, I would love the login, but ordered MLB Extra Innings on DirecTV.

And anyway hope you dino enjoyed the magic season with my LP.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• jrg
  • Veteran

think i may have found a 3rd person...wanna stretch it to 4 if possible..making it cheaper for all of us

let me know
MLB.TV now has a mobile only offer. 49.99 for the whole year and you watch all the games on your phone

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/index.jsp?product=mlbtv&c_id=atl&affiliateId=CLUBMLBTVTAB
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
MLB.TV now has a mobile only offer. 49.99 for the whole year and you watch all the games on your phone

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/index.jsp?product=mlbtv&c_id=atl&affiliateId=CLUBMLBTVTAB

lemme know I am interested in splitting this.
Originally posted by valrod33:

LAGGG
Share 49ersWebzone