There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Round 1: Spurs 2 vs Memphis 4 (Memphis Advances) @#$&!!

Grizzlies fail
Too bad, I would have loved to see another Texas team go down in flames.
SPURS BABYYYYY
Grizzlies

Wow. Unbelievable.
Grizzlies will collapse and lose series
Live to die another day
Wow. Manu, Neal, Parker, and Hill stepped it up at the end of regulation and in overtime. When the Spurs guard play is good, it's really freaking good.

Another good thing: Splitter got more time. He's playing well, doesn't seem scared.

The last few seconds of regulation were excruciating.
Originally posted by dobo:
Wow. Manu, Neal, Parker, and Hill stepped it up at the end of regulation and in overtime. When the Spurs guard play is good, it's really freaking good.

Another good thing: Splitter got more time. He's playing well, doesn't seem scared.

McDyess is sketchy out there; like he's trying too hard or something. He scares me.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

McDyess is sketchy out there; like he's trying too hard or something. He scares me.

Didn't watch tonight but I wish Tiagu and Blaire would get more PT.
Originally posted by MrOrange:
Memphis can't let this one go. This is the kind of game that could breath a lot of life into a team.

This is what I'm hoping happens.

To the poster who wants Duncan on Randolf, Duncan has played him well when he's on him but then it is too easy for Gasol on the cleanup.

Hope the next game is the one we go on a three point shooting tear.

Gary Neal is going to bea good one for a long time.

He's been making some uncharacteristic mental mistakes lately. Obviously he's getting frustrated with Randolph. But he's also scrapping and getting rough.

Bonner, on the other hand ...

[ Edited by dobo on Apr 27, 2011 at 23:04:41 ]
The Ginobli shot was huge.....but the Neal shot was amazing!
Originally posted by Youngone:
The Ginobli shot was huge.....but the Neal shot was amazing!

f**ken two amazing shots to get the tie. I hope it takes the wind out of MEM the remainder of the series as it did for the OT.

From the games I have seen the spurs are missing a lot of open threes. I know MEM has played some tough D but what else explains the low percentage from the three other than a slump. f**ken worst time to get into a slump.

He's been making some uncharacteristic mental mistakes lately. Obviously he's getting frustrated with Randolph. But he's also scrapping and getting rough.

Bonner, on the other hand ...

Bonner is soft like a doughy ginger baby. He needs to f**king shoot it. He's damn near 7 feet tall, so unless that guy is right on him, he'll have space.