LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 306 users in the forums

General NBA Playoff Discussion

...and Kidd with the dagger!
Nice win Mavs!

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
damn all the nay sayers. please continue with all your loving. I guess Miami is not a championship team since they're down 10 points to Philly.

haters gonna hate my friend
Originally posted by hklar17:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
damn all the nay sayers. please continue with all your loving. I guess Miami is not a championship team since they're down 10 points to Philly.

haters gonna hate my friend

Yeah I think everyone is just unsure of the Bulls since they really came out of nowhere this year. Unless you were able to watch all or majority of the Bulls games this year, you really don't know what this team is all about. The Pacers played pretty much the best they could, and the Bulls were obviously sluggish and out of synch. They did manage to step up when it matters most. The Pacers are playin happy-to-be here ball and nearly pulled off the upset.......in Game 1. Look for the Bulls to re-group, especially Boozer, and take care of business next time out. Let's Go Bulls!!! We got a looong road ahead of us.
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Why does Brandon Roy suck now?
I know hes sucked for like a year and a half now.. but why?

I think it has to do to the fact that both of his knees have turned into those of a 90 year old man's.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Apr 17, 2011 at 9:33 AM ]
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

I think it has to do to the fact that both of his knees have turned into those of a 90 year old man's.

dang are his knees really that bad?
poor guy
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

dang are his knees really that bad?
poor guy

yes indeed
Grizzlies with a 92-85 lead with 3:59 to go, can Memphis pull this one out?
Trevor Ariza sucks
Random thought- it just dawned on me that Tim Duncan has never won a defensive player of the year award. Arguably a top-3 defensive player of all time with probably the best 2 year stretch of any big man ever (01-03). Damn shame, kinda like how Dwyane Wade will probably finish his career with 0 regular season MVP's.

Jefferson with the wide open brick to give Memphis the win.
Memphis sure is a promising team. They don't even have Rudy Gay either.
Memphis looked good today. Young team with size to compete with the big boys
Originally posted by AC49er:
Memphis looked good today. Young team with size to compete with the big boys

spurs will be one and done they will beat memphis in 5 (they win next 4 when manu comes back which is what i predicted) and tehy will lose to the thunder
C'mon Hornets
Share 49ersWebzone