There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

General NBA Playoff Discussion

Wow, Chicago may escape this game with a W after all.
Lucky motherf**kers...
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Lucky motherf**kers...
Originally posted by jrg:
Lucky motherf**kers...

i could be wrong because they might turn it up later but chicago doesnt seeem like a championship team to me they had like 25 offensive rebounds that wont happen against the better teams like magib boston or even miami
Tough one to give up for the Pacers. If they were to have ANY chance pulling off an upset in this series, they needed that win.
Lucky motherf**kers...
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Lucky motherf**kers...

i could be wrong because they might turn it up later but chicago doesnt seeem like a championship team to me they had like 25 offensive rebounds that wont happen against the better teams like magib boston or even miami

Yea, ain't happening against Dwight Howard. If Magic plays at 85-90% in the series, Chicago will be one and done.
damn all the nay sayers. please continue with all your loving. I guess Miami is not a championship team since they're down 10 points to Philly.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
damn all the nay sayers. please continue with all your loving. I guess Miami is not a championship team since they're down 10 points to Philly.

Being down 10 in first quarter vs. being down the whole game and gettin' outplayed for 45 minutes by players who half the viewers don't even know is another thing.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Apr 16, 2011 at 1:51 PM ]
Miami doesnt deserve a team

so many empty seats
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Miami doesnt deserve a team

so many empty seats

i wouldnt be attending a sporting event either if i lived in Miami
I love this 76ers team! can never count them out
It's time!!
Let's go Mavs
Pretty solid first half for Dallas. Kidd has been hot behind the 3 line, Terry has hit some nice shots, and JJB did a great job getting penetration. We also owned the offensive boards. We need to come out strong in the 3rd. Dirk is having a pretty crappy game, but we still have a double digit lead so can't complain too much. Keep it up Mavs.
Why does Brandon Roy suck now?
I know hes sucked for like a year and a half now.. but why?