There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL: BALTIMORE ORIOLES THREAD

Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by Niners99:
over/under for date this thread is abandoned and falls to the 2nd page or beyond?

May 15th?

Finch now one of us has to update it at least once every cpl days just to piss these haters off. I'm very sorry the O's suck and have a cpl loyal fans but guess what....so do the 49ers ALL OF OUR FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM!

teams turn it around all the time. I can remember not too long ago you could go to see the Phillies and get any ticket you wanted because nobody wanted to see that sorry team. now most games are sold out and the team is ws fav's.

We'll keep it going brotha don't worry.

BTW, Zach Britton picked up his 5th win this season yesterday. I believe that puts him second in the AL behind Jered Weaver.

Britton is the REAL DEAL BABY! Just think if we had Matusz at full strength all season what our record would look like. We've bounced back nicely, going for the SWEEP of the Sox tonight! LET'S GO O'S!
Sucks that we didn't get the sweep against the White Sox. Start a series against Kansas City tonight. Hopefully, we can get back on the winning track.
Sucks that we didn't get the sweep against the White Sox. Start a series against Kansas City tonight. Hopefully, we can get back on the winning track.

We had enough opportunities last night. Did Izturis forgot how to field over the offseason? He's been terrible.
over/under for date this thread is abandoned and falls to the 2nd page or beyond?

May 15th?

it fell even faster than i thought.

come on O's fans....dont be fairweather. you started this thread, keep it going.

May 15th?

it fell even faster than i thought.

come on O's fans....dont be fairweather. you started this thread, keep it going.

We need to start scoring some runs for Guthrie
The O's got the bats going today! Nick Markakis launches one out and JJ Hardy knocks one out for a grand slam. Getting 2 out of 3 with the division leader isn't bad. Now, we gotta keep the bats hot coming up. Two against Boston, two against the Yanks and then time for the Beltway series with the Nats.
And let's keep that starting pitching going - it's been on point the last week
Orioiles have fans???
Originally posted by King49er:
Orioiles have fans???

theyve been in hibernation since Cal Ripken retired. and frankly, its embarrassing to wear your Brady Anderson jersey in public. I wonder how many of those jerseys are being hidden in the back of closets in Baltimore?
Orioiles have fans???

fantastic job spelling
Orioiles have fans???

Orioles has 2 i's???
Orioiles have fans???

theyve been in hibernation since Cal Ripken retired. and frankly, its embarrassing to wear your Brady Anderson jersey in public. I wonder how many of those jerseys are being hidden in the back of closets in Baltimore?

What would be the difference in wearing a Brady Anderson jersey to a Barry Bonds jersey? They both did the same thing correct?
Orioiles have fans???

You'd be surprised.
Who didn't see it coming? Orioles coming back down to earth. Same thing thats gonna happen with the Pirates, Nationals and probably Kansas City
Orioiles have fans???

What would be the difference in wearing a Brady Anderson jersey to a Barry Bonds jersey? They both did the same thing correct?

Hit Homers?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home