There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL: BALTIMORE ORIOLES THREAD

All these people hatin' on the O's....who the hell do u like?
Originally posted by Fincham11:

why the hell would anyone hate on the Orioles? That's like hating on the Pirates, there is just no reason to? And I'm not bashing the Orioles but comparing them to the Bucos, I'm just saying there is literally no reason to hate them lol. They are the worst team in the best division in all of sports.

That's why I say they should take the East
Finally get a W

..........Orioles?
Yes Maam

theyre hating because an O's fan started this thread simply because they started hot. besides you, nobody on this board talks about liking the Orioles, ever. so now that they have crashed back down to earth as expected, and suddenly the thread is less lively, people are poking fun.

In a way i feel bad for O's fans, because they play in an impossible division. theyre basically battling to see if they can beat out the Blue Jays for 4th place every year. but then again, you guys had a pretty great run from the 60's through the mid 90's.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Apr 21, 2011 at 1:21 PM ]
O's game on ESPN tonight. Zach Britton taking the mound. Hopefully, we can get another hitting performance like last night.
O's game on ESPN tonight. Zach Britton taking the mound. Hopefully, we can get another hitting performance like last night.

All I want is another 11 runs
man this season is making me sick! blowing another lead! wtf this bullpen blows....last place in the east, 5 games out and i'm sure it's going to grow. oh well, once matusz and hardy get back it won't matter. buck won't move Lee down and Weiters up in the order the way it belongs and refuses to take Gonzalez/Gregg out of late game situations. i guess we're in the cellar to stay.

Eastern Division
Team W L Pct GB
NY Yankees 12 6 .667 -
Tampa Bay 11 11 .500 3
Boston 10 11 .476 3.5
Toronto 9 12 .429 4.5
Baltimore 8 12 .400 5
over/under for date this thread is abandoned and falls to the 2nd page or beyond?

May 15th?
O's get the W tonight in Chi-Town. 2 more games to go in the 4 game series.
Originally posted by Niners99:
over/under for date this thread is abandoned and falls to the 2nd page or beyond?

May 15th?

Ill go with June 4th Go Yanks!

theyre hating because an O's fan started this thread simply because they started hot. besides you, nobody on this board talks about liking the Orioles, ever. so now that they have crashed back down to earth as expected, and suddenly the thread is less lively, people are poking fun.

In a way i feel bad for O's fans, because they play in an impossible division. theyre basically battling to see if they can beat out the Blue Jays for 4th place every year. but then again, you guys had a pretty great run from the 60's through the mid 90's.

being the one that started it i agree and disagree with you. i was off work for a while, now back and i'm generally online less and watching less baseball right now. but i bet i wouldn't update daily w/o some good results.

the division excuse is BS if the Rays can win in this division so can the O's. The team had the highest payroll in ALL of baseball for 2 years in the 90's. I understand we cannot do that now with the absurd amount NY/Bos and now Philly spends but we can contend. Our organization sucks, that's why we have sucked. We currently sit just 3.5 games out of 1st and 1 game out of 2nd place in a tight division with our best pitcher being injuried all year that's not that bad.

It is hard being an O's fan, went to the game the other day and the f'n sox had more fans than we did at the game...sad but true. Oh well at least the 49ers signed Harbaugh on to coach the team.

May 15th?

Finch now one of us has to update it at least once every cpl days just to piss these haters off. I'm very sorry the O's suck and have a cpl loyal fans but guess what....so do the 49ers ALL OF OUR FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM!

teams turn it around all the time. I can remember not too long ago you could go to see the Phillies and get any ticket you wanted because nobody wanted to see that sorry team. now most games are sold out and the team is ws fav's.
Originally posted by matt49er:

May 15th?

Finch now one of us has to update it at least once every cpl days just to piss these haters off. I'm very sorry the O's suck and have a cpl loyal fans but guess what....so do the 49ers ALL OF OUR FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM!

teams turn it around all the time. I can remember not too long ago you could go to see the Phillies and get any ticket you wanted because nobody wanted to see that sorry team. now most games are sold out and the team is ws fav's.

We'll keep it going brotha don't worry.

BTW, Zach Britton picked up his 5th win this season yesterday. I believe that puts him second in the AL behind Jered Weaver.