There are 211 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: BALTIMORE ORIOLES THREAD

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by matt49er:
so pissed off at the Orioles organization, particularly the ownership's refusal to step up and spend money on a couple top stars to put us over the top. With Manny Machado, Chris Davis, Adam Jones, Matt Weiters, JJ Hardy this team has a shot if they would just go out and spend a few bucks to get another top starter to go with Chris Tillman and a legit DH option. Instead, we traded a closer with 101 saves in the last 2 years, blew the Grant Balfour signing and have done nothing to improve the team. In a year or 2 I'm starting to resign myself that Weiters and Davis, both Boris clients will leave and this team will suck again.

this thread exist?

not even a fan of the orioles, but they're better than your team lol

and the red sox are better than your team lol

no they aren't
so pissed off at the Orioles organization, particularly the ownership's refusal to step up and spend money on a couple top stars to put us over the top. With Manny Machado, Chris Davis, Adam Jones, Matt Weiters, JJ Hardy this team has a shot if they would just go out and spend a few bucks to get another top starter to go with Chris Tillman and a legit DH option. Instead, we traded a closer with 101 saves in the last 2 years, blew the Grant Balfour signing and have done nothing to improve the team. In a year or 2 I'm starting to resign myself that Weiters and Davis, both Boris clients will leave and this team will suck again.

this thread exist?

not even a fan of the orioles, but they're better than your team lol

and the red sox are better than your team lol

no they aren't

• jrg
  • Veteran
2014 bro

A's were my 2013 AL team....Orioles are my 2014 AL team..
I don't have secondary teams. I just don't believe in them I guess.

edit: I like the Warriors as my second team because they're moving to SF, and since I'm from there, it's a natural fit.
2014 bro

A's were my 2013 AL team....Orioles are my 2014 AL team..

this thread exist?

It does. But usually only I post in it.
Maaaaaaanny

We're looking pretty good otherwise, but losing him and Wieters is gonna hurt in the playoffs.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Maaaaaaanny

We're looking pretty good otherwise, but losing him and Wieters is gonna hurt in the playoffs.

You guys are so lucky the rest of the AL East sucks this year but its nice to see the Os in the playoffs even if it means my Yanks are out of it.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Maaaaaaanny

You guys are so lucky the rest of the AL East sucks this year but its nice to see the Os in the playoffs even if it means my Yanks are out of it.

Yankees are just 3 games out of the WC.

AL East is average this year compared to other divisions.
[ Edited by cwilson830 on Aug 23, 2014 at 1:30 PM ]
Yanks don't deserve to get in for a one game playoff over these other teams and I doubt their bats will get going. The whole lineup has been under achieving this year and it's a wonder that they're as close as they are with the starting pitching they have.

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Yanks don't deserve to get in for a one game playoff over these other teams and I doubt their bats will get going. The whole lineup has been under achieving this year and it's a wonder that they're as close as they are with the starting pitching they have.

Yeah, injuries are killing you guys this year
Damn it feels good watching my Orioles getting it done this year! We CRUSHED the Tigers last night, can't wait till the game today. Doing it all with Manny Machado and Matt Wieters hurt & Chris Davis struggling most of the year w/the bat & now suspended is insane. Can't imagine how good this team would be if Machado/Wieters was healthy all year, 96 wins w/o them, this is a serious WS contender.
Damn it feels good watching my Orioles getting it done this year! We CRUSHED the Tigers last night, can't wait till the game today. Doing it all with Manny Machado and Matt Wieters hurt & Chris Davis struggling most of the year w/the bat & now suspended is insane. Can't imagine how good this team would be if Machado/Wieters was healthy all year, 96 wins w/o them, this is a serious WS contender.

Went last night. Crowd was great!
Let's go Ooooooooooos!
I was an Oriole fan when I was a kid, The baby birds pitching staff, Steve Barber, Milt Pappas, Chuck Estrada. Jim Gentile at first base, Brooks, the great Luis Aparicio at short, Gus Triandos catching, Paul Richards coaching. The great teams that won it all with Frank and Boog, the 83 team with a young Cal Ripken. A few good teams in the 90's and then they fell off the cliff and ownership didn't seem to care, so the fan base started not to care.
Enter Buck and the Orioles have magic, even with three all-stars out, Wieters, Manny and Davis. To me they look like the best team right now, but hey, I'm an Old Oriole fan back with a tremendous bias
Share 49ersWebzone