There are 282 users in the forums

March Madness Thread

• TX9R
  • Veteran
I've officially lost interest in this.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
pantstickle's gotta be s**tty himself after the Longhorn loss.

That was never 5 seconds, damn it.

4.76 to be exact according to Sportscenter. Did anyone see the Texas cheerleader crying and doing the hook em horns? LMAO Someone has to make a gif of that

I knew it!

And that wasn't a cheerleader, I don't think, just a dumb fan.

4.76 to be exact according to Sportscenter. Did anyone see the Texas cheerleader crying and doing the hook em horns? LMAO Someone has to make a gif of that

I knew it!

And that wasn't a cheerleader, I don't think, just a dumb fan.

At least Longhorn cheerleaders aren't as bad as USC cheerleaders:
  • Dino
  • Veteran
bruce pearl fired
Originally posted by Dino:
bruce pearl fired

No suprise there after everything he's done lately but he'll get another job soon enough.
Originally posted by Dino:
bruce pearl fired

No suprise there after everything he's done lately but he'll get another job soon enough.

yup dont expect him to be out of a job long.

NCAA Tournament: FoxSports.com Sunday afternoon awards
1 day ago by JeffGoodman

Justin Young
Special to FoxSports.com

BEST GAME: Arizona 70, Texas 69.

It wasn’t quite as spectacular as the Butler win over Pittsburgh but the Arizona-Texas tilt was certainly entertaining right down to the final buzzer.

Kyle Fogg made a brilliant pass to Derrick Williams for a score and a foul to give Arizona the winning points from the foul line.

Why did Jordan Hamilton call a timeout on the Arizona baseline with 14 seconds left to play as his team was up by two points and Arizona had no timeouts?

link

He wasn't falling out of bounds. Arizona would of had to foul him (the Longhorns best scorer) and he would have had 2 shots to ice the game with 14 seconds left. No time out and no chance for a 5 or 4.7 second count.

[ Edited by global_nomad on Mar 21, 2011 at 18:40:45 ]

Mike Anderson has left Missouri for Arkansas a couple days after hinting he was gonna sign an extension. Sorry James
Uconn! It's on sandiego

Mike Anderson has left Missouri for Arkansas a couple days after hinting he was gonna sign an extension. Sorry James

LOL All college coaches do is lie. To the schools, to the press, to their recruits, to their wives. Outside of a certain stable of good guys (i.e. Coach K, Brad Stevens - for now), the rest fit the description of used car salesmen.
hows every1 brackets looking

im 98th %
Jimmer and kemba walker are some bad mothaf**kas
Looks like Florida will be moving on all b/c BYU decided to suspend their best post player.
Share 49ersWebzone