There are 260 users in the forums

March Madness Thread

Originally posted by valrod33:
What a crazy ass ending. Wow

Unreal.
Well, at least we all know which officiating crew will NOT be working in the Final Four nor the NC...both were terrible calls
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Well, at least we all know which officiating crew will NOT be working in the Final Four nor the NC...both were terrible calls

Really??? So when you watch those plays, you say there wasn't any contact? Even proponents of the philosophy that it should take more to constitute a foul at the end of the game than the beginning/middle feel they were well-called.

[ Edited by andes14 on Mar 19, 2011 at 20:51:44 ]
Both were fouls. The refs made the right calls
meh
Originally posted by andes14:

Really??? So when you watch those plays, you say there wasn't any contact. Even proponents of the philosophy that it should take more to constiitute a foul at the end of the game than the beginning/middle feel they were well-called.

Good calls! It sucks for both teams but they were both fouls

[ Edited by andes14 on Mar 19, 2011 at 20:51:06 ]
should I be nervous I picked UF over BYU?
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by teeohh:
damn I had Pitt in my final four

I have Florida from that region

same here but i did have pit in my elite 8
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by teeohh:
damn I had Pitt in my final four

I have Florida from that region

same here but i did have pit in my elite 8

I had Utah St.

should I be nervous I picked UF over BYU?

I have the same. Watched both games for both teams. I think it will be a tough game for Florida, but I'm still pretty confident. No telling what Jimmer will do, but Florida should dominate the paint. Macklin-Tyus-Parsons and now Young-Murphy are playing well down low for the Gators.

Hopefully Boynton's ankle is OK, too. That's big.

If BYU hits 14-28 from deep again, all bets are off.
f**k UNC getting worked by Washington right now, somehow I always find myself rooting for the Heels
Originally posted by vrabbit:
f**k UNC getting worked by Washington right now, somehow I always find myself rooting for the Heels

The huskies are playing awesome and killing my bracket again. I will gladly accept that bracket loss to beat UNC.
I really really like Harrison Barnes
My bracket is dead anyway. Go Huskies!
Share 49ersWebzone