LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Fedor vs Antonio Silva MMA fight :-(

• Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
I just watched my favorite athlete in all of sports right now, Fedor Emilianko, get his ass KICKED by Antonio Silva. I has a sad.

He shoulda accepted UFCs offer when he was big.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
He shoulda accepted UFCs offer when he was big.

I am sure Fedor is doing fine financially. But I doubt he will follow the Chuck Lidell path to retirement.
Yep thats 2 fights in a row now.....things dont look good for the legend.
Dude doesn't want to fight anymore.

Besides he reached his lifetime goal; get a spot on Congress.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

He said after the fight that he would retire, but when he got back to Russia, he said he wanted to continue fighting. I think the biggest problem was that Silva had a massive reach advantage. It was basically insurmountable. Fedor was throwing vicious punches, but they weren't connecting.
Originally posted by Shaj:

He said after the fight that he would retire, but when he got back to Russia, he said he wanted to continue fighting. I think the biggest problem was that Silva had a massive reach advantage. It was basically insurmountable. Fedor was throwing vicious punches, but they weren't connecting.

HOLD THE PHONE,SHAJ

Now that Strikeforce (the company Fedor was fighting in) was bought out
by the UFC, .....................................we might see Fedor in action again.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

HOLD THE PHONE,SHAJ

by the UFC, .....................................we might see Fedor in action again.

_______

Even with the acquisition, the UFC will not co-promote. Fedor is stuck in Strikeforce.
Originally posted by okdkid:

HOLD THE PHONE,SHAJ

_______

Even with the acquisition, the UFC will not co-promote. Fedor is stuck in Strikeforce.
The brand is pretty much gone, but the fighters are available.

Just like with Pride and Kimbo Slice.
You spelled his name wrong, Shaj

Just? That s**t happened like a month ago. Oh, and... http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=60100

bump for Shaj

Fedor fights tonight on Strikeforce
Yo favorite fighter just got KTFO shag.
Share 49ersWebzone