• mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm still jacked.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm still jacked.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
I'm still jacked.

I know i'm still jacking off everyday!!!
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
I'm still jacked.

I know i'm still jacking off everyday!!!

damn dude you ruined it!

It was supposed to go on forever as a quote with only dancing smileys......
  • Silky
  • Veteran
start over

I'm still jacked.

HARBAWESOME
i'm psyched too but i'll be stoked when we start winning
And Niner Talk gets another Harbaugh thread.
Originally posted by redrathman:
And Niner Talk gets another Harbaugh thread.

it was a huge glimmer of hope to show that we can still somewhat attract a high prospect whether it be a coach or player. I think it gets better from here!
After Nowin then Sing... I'm a bit hesitant to jump onto the no NFL HC experience train yet again.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
After Nowin then Sing... I'm a bit hesitant to jump onto the no NFL HC experience train yet again.

Those two felt decent after they were hired, but for some reason this hire feels a bit different, in a positive light. It may be the hype that followed him, or the recent success in Stanford, but it feels better than what we've had. Lets put it this way, it can't possibly get any worse
Originally posted by mryan1004:
Originally posted by D_Niner:

Those two felt decent after they were hired, but for some reason this hire feels a bit different, in a positive light. It may be the hype that followed him, or the recent success in Stanford, but it feels better than what we've had. Lets put it this way, it can't possibly get any worse

I hold out Hope that he will be a good/great coach; but, I've seen so many come and go over the years, that I've fallen into a wait and see state...
Share 49ersWebzone