LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Bodhi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
posted like 20 times but yeah it's a great video

I watch 5 minutes of this every time it's posted. The man knows quarterbacking. It's no wonder that he saved Alex Smith's career.
Originally posted by Bodhi:

I watch 5 minutes of this every time it's posted. The man knows quarterbacking. It's no wonder that he saved Alex Smith's career.

he did?
Originally posted by valrod33:
I remember when this was first reported like 2 weeks ago

unless it's in the LA Times it never happened yo
Originally posted by Bodhi:

he did?

haha, but Alex Smith is the only legit QB for QB hungry teams next year.
IBTL.
Aged like 20 years since then.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I remember when this was first reported like 2 weeks ago

omg you're so cool
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
now crabs is the only target, the difference being, Kap doesn't throw to anybody else. Where are the passes to miller, frank, james, celek, delanie(ok,maybe not), and vernon? As we all have noticed, they just aren't there. I put that directly on our vastly over rated OC, who apparently has changed our gameplan to Al Davis's extremely unsuccessful, "Just go long baby". If this is the kind of krappy game plan roman brings tonite

• A-R-S
  • Veteran
lol, your complaining because made-up catch distribution numbers are slightly different than made-up averages of last season.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
just happy to win I dont care if one catches all the passes.

Yup, the scoring of more touchdowns was the upside of Akers missing so many. Coach had to get in closer for Akers to be sure, and in so doing, we got more TDs. Makes you think we should have been doing this all the time. Anyway, a good benefit from a bad situation. Called for a change in coaching O game, but JH was up to the job. I think a lot of us were tired of FGs instead of TDs, so this may just have worked out despite Akers problems.

Not taking the switch too well, huh?
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Yup, the scoring of more touchdowns was the upside of Akers missing so many. Coach had to get in closer for Akers to be sure, and in so doing, we got more TDs. Makes you think we should have been doing this all the time. Anyway, a good benefit from a bad situation. Called for a change in coaching O game, but JH was up to the job. I think a lot of us were tired of FGs instead of TDs, so this may just have worked out despite Akers problems.

Not taking the switch too well, huh?

That's what you got from his post?
Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for Godsleftsock.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
lol, your complaining because made-up catch distribution numbers are slightly different than made-up averages of last season.

LOL this
Originally posted by aTx49er:

Clearly still sore about it. To the point where he had to fabricate imaginary stats to form an argument to smear Kaepernick and Harbaugh.
[ Edited by TheWooLick on Jan 17, 2013 at 12:25 AM ]
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by aTx49er:

Clearly still sore about it. To the point where he had to fabricate imaginary stats to form an argument to smear Kaepernick and Harbaugh.

I don't see any imaginary stats. The OP produces thoughtful and frequently inciteful post. This sort of response is not acceptable.
Share 49ersWebzone