LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by susweel:
Jim Harbaugh on honk-gate involving Seahawks' team bus on Oct. 18 ... "I can't think of a time of a time where ...

... I've left the game and the other team's still been there this entire offseason." After last night's game, Seahawks players told Yahoo! Sports that Harbaugh drove by their buss after the 49ers' victory in October, honked his horn and otherwise mocked them as he left the parking lot.

Exactly. Harbaugh would never leave before other team. Also logistically, a team bus would not be able to see down into a truck.

They made that s**t up.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Jim Harbaugh on honk-gate involving Seahawks' team bus on Oct. 18 ... "I can't think of a time of a time where ...

... I've left the game and the other team's still been there this entire offseason." After last night's game, Seahawks players told Yahoo! Sports that Harbaugh drove by their buss after the 49ers' victory in October, honked his horn and otherwise mocked them as he left the parking lot.

Exactly. Harbaugh would never leave before other team. Also logistically, a team bus would not be able to see down into a truck.

They made that s**t up.

Yeah, Sherman would be the first to let the world know following that game.
Every Team, Ever Human has bad days it's just that simple, and there will be more to come , I only hope that was our wake-up call and we dont have another one for atleast 9-10 more months

GO NINERS!!!!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

lol

I think the whole story of him honking is a bunch of BS. That Mike Silver is a terrible writer just trying drum up some fictitious crap.

I will take it a step further and say the Seahawks made this up. Then with the whole "we have more class than that" comment from Carroll to Sherman, what a joke. Either way, Niners got their *sses kicked and this is all moot.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I hate that Sherman he's a complete douche cant wait til he's suspended.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

lol

I think the whole story of him honking is a bunch of BS. That Mike Silver is a terrible writer just trying drum up some fictitious crap.

I will take it a step further and say the Seahawks made this up. Then with the whole "we have more class than that" comment from Carroll to Sherman, what a joke. Either way, Niners got their *sses kicked and this is all moot.

or at least someone in a black sweater did it and they just assumed it was harbaugh. it was a night game in october.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by English:
Not 15-0.

Although some other HCs such as Fisher do seem to have out thought him.

The secondary still is a weakness for this team People bought into a lot of the hype that was generated from a very good pass rush but guys like Rogers and Whitner have had major issues in coverage, that has to be rectified.

Marshawn Lynch says that the secondary is fine. Marshawn Lynch says that he is the problem.
I hate that Sherman he's a complete douche cant wait til he's suspended.

still wish he was a niner, lol
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Why was harbaugh so determined to risk injury to kap in the waning moments of a blowout? I understand he needs reps in live action and he has started only a handful of games, but I have a major problem with calling a qb sneak for a meaningless first down. Once again the harbaugh ego takes presedence over everything. He couldn't stand the taste of a pete carroll blowout so he risks it all for nothing. Harbaugh is starting to resemble rex ryan. So much rah rah, so much mouth, but he gets outcoached regularly and his team masks his defeciencies as a coach. It should be the other way around

I think he can't pull Kap now because if Smith comes in and throws for a few touchdowns and looks good he is screwed. He wants Kap and knows that if Smith looks better he will have a divided locker room and be blasted by the media. I think he really has painted himself in a corner and may have cost us a superbowl this year.
We are a year and a half removed from the bottom of the league. The mood swings are crazy. A 16 (or so) year head coach (Fisher) out thought Harbaugh in his second year, so what? I am damn happy he's the coach of our team. He is NO Rex Ryan. He is snobbish with the media IDGAF. His players don't see him as arrogant and that's all the matters.

This QB swith may have doomed our season.
If he were to have pulled Kap out and put alex in when things were first getting out of control all hell would break loose and we would probably still have lost and people would be mad for putting Alex in. If he would have done so in garbage time it would have been a slap in the face to alex. He probably wanted to see how kap responded.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
We are a year and a half removed from the bottom of the league. The mood swings are crazy. A 16 (or so) year head coach (Fisher) out thought Harbaugh in his second year, so what? I am damn happy he's the coach of our team. He is NO Rex Ryan. He is snobbish with the media IDGAF. His players don't see him as arrogant and that's all the matters.

yup the the team is a true reflection of the head coach and the 49ers conduct themselves very professionally. even through a QB change.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Huego:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Honestly, this was a perfect storm for the Seahawks. The 49ers were coming off their biggest high of the season by beating the Patriots in Foxborough. If you noticed the past 4 weeks, the #1 ranked teams all lost the next week. The Texans were ranked #1 week 13, and then week 14 the Patriots blew them out. Then the Patriots were ranked #1 after that, and the 49ers beat them. Now we were ranked #1 and the Seahawks beat us. It is a trend that keeps happening. The seahawks were playing at home where they never lose. Petey REALLY wanted a win against Harbaugh. The Seahawks wanted to clinch their spot in the playoffs after we already clinched ours. The intensity and momentum was all in the Hawks favor this week. Thank God we beat the Patriots because we would be fighting for a wildcard spot rather than a division title or #2 seed.

Good post. Fans who are overreacting after this loss don't understand this. 49ers were at a TERRIBLE spot in the schedule. Just like last year when we lose at Baltimore, sometimes the NFL screws us with terrible spots.

49ers last 5:
@ Saints
@ Rams
vs. MIA
@ NE
@SEA

SEA last 5:
@ MIA
@ Chicago
vs. AZ
@ Buff
vs. Niners

That was a brutal stretch and we should all be grateful we came out of that with the division lead.

Yes, it was a perfect storm. Exhausted after Pats game and trip to east coast. D played a huge number of plays. Put out their "A" game. Seattle is the underdog this year. They have the same emotional roll going we did last year. It's all coming together for them. All the key injuries at one time. Playing in Seattle..Everything lined up perfectly for massacre. Have you noticed how this is happening to one top team after another this year. Interesting...
Originally posted by vaden:
It's the kind of thing you keep in your back pocket and bring out after you get revenge.

It's the kind of thing that gets made up to make Harbaugh look bad on top of the fact that his team just got curb-stomped. I don't believe it happened, the Seahwaks are full of ish and needed to come up with anything to make themselves look good beyond what they did on the field. I trust in Jim Harbaugh, he isn't perfect but he's as a good of coach as there is in the NFL today and I'm glad the 49ers have him as their coach.
Share 49ersWebzone