LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Where can I go to read/discuss news on Alex Smith?
Lol!
"Minutes after Jim Harbaugh signed his contract as the new coach of the 49ers, an earthquake of 4.2 (magnitude) shook the entire Bay Area (Jan 7th, 2011)... The central axis of the tremors circulated from Santa Clara. -Bill Walsh was sending his blessings from heaven that day."

Holy sh**
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
"Minutes after Jim Harbaugh signed his contract as the new coach of the 49ers, an earthquake of 4.2 (magnitude) shook the entire Bay Area (Jan 7th, 2011)... The central axis of the tremors circulated from Santa Clara. -Bill Walsh was sending his blessings from heaven that day."

Holy sh**

• BobS
  • Veteran
Am I the only one who was excited because the Yorks finally spent good money on non player?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm still jacked.
As someone who has been a fan since the 60's, I'm actually more excited about Harbaugh than I've been about any new coach ever. I really didn't know what the Niners were getting when they hired Bill Walsh and his first season didn't give me any reason to be excited. By the end of the second season, it was clear that they were on to something. But largely because of the Walsh experience, I'm just pumped about Harbaugh.

Even though I really liked Seifert, to me his tenure showed why it's better to have an offensive guy running the team. Every time the Niners led the league in offense, Seifert would lose his O coordinator the next season. Offense is all about creating order. Defense is all about creating chaos. Offense is more dependent on scheme. Defense is more dependent on athleticism. That's not to say defense isn't complicated, it's just a matter of degree.
I can't wait to be playing in the playoffs. getting a home game because we win the division. Young fans of the game don't even understand that we were an automatic lock for the playoffs. I want to get back so bad and stay there. So far Harbaugh makes me believe it will happen.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm still jacked.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'm still jacked.

LOL!! i remember checking up on here all day and hitting f5 every minute after the orange bowl. got so scared and upset when the dolphins damn owner flew all the way to the bay area to meet with harbaugh and he wanted to listen, then my heart sunk when stupid dan lebetard or whatever, mortensen and shefter said harbaugh was going to miami for 8 mil per
i have mixed feelings about this. we have had some bad coaches and its kind of hard for me to see a coach do well with our team
Originally posted by rxrunner:
i have mixed feelings about this. we have had some bad coaches and its kind of hard for me to see a coach do well with our team

We have also had the best coach in history !! Bill Walsh !
if mini jim is still pumped so am i
Meh,

I'm beginning to have some deep misgivings about HarBlasé.

We shoulda hired Jeff Tedford. At least that dude can recognize a quality QB.
Share 49ersWebzone